Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 8:24 pm

Who here knows about Gaia online? It's basically an online hangout for gamers, anime junkies and other fandom fanatics (as well as normal people). You get to choose and customize your own little "mini me" for your avatar, and you can talk on the forums and join guilds that cater to your interests, such as anime, games, etc. You can even use the Gaia Towns program to project your avatar into a virtual "town" where you can chat with other people and see their own virtual homes (which you can customise by buying furniture, etc.)

I'm not advertising or anything, but this place is awesome!.

If anyone here joins or has joined Gaia, look me up under "Cloud Starkiller". I'll be happy to add you to my friend list!

Roxas

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Tensho
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Mar 2007, 9:05 pm

I have just signed up.. it looks like fun a bit like Neopets though.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 10:16 pm

I was a member, and I'm thinking about joining again as it's fun.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 10:39 pm

I have 2 accounts:

* MegaDiana_X (Female)

* SamuraiSaxen (Male)

But I haven't entered recently, because I don't have a lot of time and I prefer WP.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 7:24 pm

Tensho wrote:
I have just signed up.. it looks like fun a bit like Neopets though.

Oh, that WAS you whom... ok, now that makes sense.

Just so you know, i've added you to my friend list. Just ignore the private message i sent you...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Leporidae
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Mar 2007, 10:24 pm

Gaia online? Never heard of it. I would like some information on it before I jump in, though. And telling from the name, I'm guessing this is just a online version of a off-line Gaia game? I just want some information, that's all :)

KingMichael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2007, 1:33 am

It's a huge message board. Each player's avatar is a customizable character. You can equip your avatar with clothes, which can be bought with gold, which can be earned by talking in the forums. There are also some mini-games to play.

Here's my Gaia character:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index ... tem=411511

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2007, 3:32 pm

Awesome.