USA Legalizes Same Sex Marriage On 6/26/2015

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 2:33 pm

On June 26th of 2015, the USA legalized same-sex marriage nationwide with gays and lesbians celebrating across the nation out on the streets. Conservatives Christians across the country are sh*****g themselves right now, with many of them preparing for the "imminent rapture that will probably happen soon." It has never been a tougher time to be a conservative.

Obama even gave a heart-warming tearful speech which spiked his approval ratings as the whole nation has forgotten about sh***y Obamacare. He also mentions that the white house will be repainted rainbow and be renamed to the Rainbow House. After the news of the repainting of the white house, there was a spike in heart attack cases in southern states especially around the Bible Belt.

What the new Rainbow House will look like.

jimmyboy76453
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 3:23 pm

I can't tell which side of this issue you're on and where you're being sarcastic. Anyway, I'm a conservative, a Christian, and a libertarian. I'm very glad to see that gay marriage is legal. I think it's a wonderful thing! (I'm not being sarcastic.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 3:27 pm

Are you serious about the spike in heart attacks in southern states? I ask, because, well, you know, the Asperger's thing about jokes, and sarcasm, and the like, going over my head. :lol: