Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Owl123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jul 2015, 10:36 pm

I do believe that "Everything is connected " and that everything is unfolding as it should. Religion and Science have certain something in common which would both make sense. Science dig into a vast of details about everything while Religion often delve into beliefs beyond what we see through our senses. Though, Spirituality differs from them, Spirituality is also related in such a way that could lead us to better understanding of both, one way or another.

They travel different path, but could and have met at a point or many points. We do not really know Everything, and though as Science keep on digging up details it can never know every particles that is happening around us. Religion also cannot solely justify the happenings around it with a detailed one. Science and Religion are interconnected.

"Everything is Connected"

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2015, 4:06 pm

Agree so much!

Did you come to this conclusion out of the blue or did you research it and then agree?

Because one day I just suddenly thought this and other stuff then found other people think the same. :)

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

Owl123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jul 2015, 5:05 am

starfox wrote:
Agree so much!

Did you come to this conclusion out of the blue or did you research it and then agree?

Because one day I just suddenly thought this and other stuff then found other people think the same. :)

The thought that "Everything is Connected" just randomly popped up my mind when I'm ruminating a lot of things. I tend to overthink, until I liked a page of Spirit Science and Higher Perspective on the Facebook, then I find it very relatable, so I researched a lot about it. It became my special interest, then I come across the theory of connectivism. Uhm. I can also relate it with the thought that "Everything happens for a reason", It's sort of complicated for me to explain explicitly. Maybe, at some point or another there's something connected, like this conversation or the way I/you think about such things.

It's wonderful. Nice meeting you virtually.

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 7:24 pm

I've always felt the same; I've never believed in "coincidence", I've always felt there was a grand cosmic synchronicity which connected all living things and events in the universe. Currently, I personally recognize this connection as "God", but I still have questions about the concept of "fate", i.e. "things unfolding as they should/would".

Then again, there's a lot about the universe I'll never understand... 8O

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 3:26 pm

That's cool. I recognise the connection as energy but it's the same thing as what people call god. Though energy seems right for me

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 3:36 pm

starfox wrote:
That's cool. I recognise the connection as energy but it's the same thing as what people call god. Though energy seems right for me

I consider God and energy synonymous in this instance, but that's just my own belief. Such a synchronous energy must have an actual purpose or cause rather than merely just existing, and of course that's where I figure God comes into play.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 4:03 pm

I think so too. I don't believe in fate so much though. I think we have to make things happen rather than wait for something to come to us.

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 4:06 pm

I'd have to say that I agree with that as well.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 6:42 pm

I, TOO, concur, with OP.

I've said, a couple of times, on here, that I have no problem believing the Big Ban Theory, for instance----I just believe that if it happened, God had a hand, in it; cuz, look it----at the very, very basic, one could argue that what caused the Big Bang Theory, was matter, anti-matter, and energy----well, what if that energy, was God?

Also, someone said something about not knowing much about the universe----I like THIS quote, from Sir Isaac Newton:

"What we KNOW, is a drop----what we DON'T know, is an ocean." (emphasis, mine)

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 9:14 pm

Owl123 wrote:
I tend to overthink

You can never think too much, only too little.