Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 8:50 pm

Yeah, I plan on watching it on opening day.

And I still have no idea if it is going to be a good movie.

I grew up listening to NWA, and listening to the beef between Eazy-E, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre. So, I see it as a moral obligation to see this movie on opening day. A moral obligation to my sense of middle school nostalgia. Because music really is the only part of middle school I want to remember. :-P

Is anybody else pumped up about this upcoming theatrical release?

I am white, I am geeky, and I LOVE NWA. I regret nothing.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 5:50 am

Amen :) I'm not a fan of biopics, so I will skip this, but I also love NWA, Dre, etc.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2015, 11:16 pm

I've been excited for this for so long. I'm going with my cousin and a couple friends tomorrow. I was gonna see it yesterday but one of them had football practice after school and today he had to visit a family member in the hospital. I would go by myself but we made plans for it months ago together so I can't see it without him. But I've thought about it everyday for the last month and I'm so glad to finally see it tomorrow.

catherinewalker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Aug 2015, 6:37 am

I've watched this and it's really a nice movie..

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 8:45 pm

I should have updated this sooner, but I went Sunday. Anyway, it was awesome because:
1: Epic Movie
2: I've planned for and have been excited for it since I read about it last August, but when I saw the trailer back in April I was set on seeing it in theatres.
3: It was the first r rated movie I watched in a theatre without my parents.
4: I got to go with my cousin and a couple friends, so it was nice to have a little social outing that I rarely get.
5: Love NWA.