Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 11:14 pm

Let's talk about our favorite YouTube channels.

I have been watching a ton of videos by dashiegames recently. I'm also a big fan of somecallmejohnny.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Aug 2015, 2:46 pm

game grumps is my favorite YouTube channel.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 4:40 pm

FullMetalAspie wrote:

Their LP of Kirby's Epic Yarn is just legendary.
Anyone under 18 should watch it with the volume off. What they say is funny.

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Aug 2015, 6:09 pm

yea that was a great play through. Game Grumps is definitely explicit but they make me laugh a lot.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:35 pm

I am also a huge fan of ugotaphonenumber.

I can't link to him because he swears so much but he needs some award for starting the "sees or soos" meme.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 8:13 pm

FullMetalAspie wrote:

That is a channel I have been quite into too, I like to have them playing while I am playing some other game.

Another channel for games I have been into has been PressHeartToContinue which has a number of story based games being played, the Youtuber, Dodger, is especially good at making light novels or dating sims rather entertaining. Notable with the Hatoful Boyfriend play through where she provides the voices for the characters.

I am also a fan for GameXplain for all sorts of gaming news, especially Nintendo where they do some amazing analysis.

I enjoy Rooster Teeth channels for their news and podcasts. And Game Theory tends to have some interesting videos.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 10:22 pm

Some YouTube channels I enjoy are SaabKyle04 and terminal99. I like watching a lot of videos of car tours, metal detecting, swap meet, and flea market find videos, tours of junkyards, videos of abandoned places, and episodes of old TV shows and some full old movies.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 11:32 pm

Lately I have become a big fan of UnofficialBMB. That guy has some serious talent.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 7:36 pm

Lately I have been watching some videos by Markiplier. I've noticed that he sounds a lot like Producer Man from 12 Oz. Mouse. I keep expecting him to say "Come on Shark! We're a team! It's me and you and me and you and we're going to the zoo right?"

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2015, 5:29 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lately I have been watching some videos by Markiplier. I've noticed that he sounds a lot like Producer Man from 12 Oz. Mouse. I keep expecting him to say "Come on Shark! We're a team! It's me and you and me and you and we're going to the zoo right?"

Markiplier is cool man. the game grumps have ruined me for solo lets plays I just don't find them entertaining anymore(just not enough to watch a whole series anymore). But markiplier is one I come back to every now and then.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 5:32 pm

How could I forget ElectricDragon505? I feel dirty now.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 7:30 pm

I subscribe to a couple hundred YouTube channels. Mostly they're about language learning, cross-cultural vlogs, documentaries, a few bands I like and people reacting to other videos. Not sure if I could pick a favourite channel, but I watch the Fine Brothers and the associated React channels quite often. Mostly though I just end up listening to music on YouTube.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 10:24 pm

I enjoy watching Dr. Stuart Ashens, but every new video comes with a least one long thread of hate because a) someone has a pony for an avatar or b) he said something negative or burned something the "weeabos" like, whatever that word means. Like the last video he burned the blind bag toy of a character from an anime. The way people went on you'd think that anime fans would be extremely upset and unsub because they think all anime is excellent. But that's like saying all animation from the US and other non-Asian countries are excellent, and we know that's not true, either.

Haha, the word excellent reminds me of Chef Excellence. :) I also have subs to what is mostly gaming channels and one crafting channel that shows how to customize and craft dolls and accessories. I've learned how to craft some cool stuff like a hospital room for my MH dolls using a 3-ring binder, and fairy wings made from the clear plastic that doll boxes have. That plastic is useful for other crafts too, like dollhouse windows and suncatchers.