Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Do you have trouble gauging frequency of events?
Yes. 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
No. 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Other. 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 11:51 pm

I don't know how other people gauge the frequency of things that happen....I have to keep an actual record (not necessarily written down, it depends) or something has to be at extremes (virtually never, or virtually every day) for me to have a sense of how often it occurs.

I'm just curious if others have this same issue or not.

Love transcends all.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 12:32 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by things? :)

If it is an anxiety trigger, I will be aware of how often it occurs.

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:05 pm

Amity wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by things? :)

Sorry! "Things" could be:

How often you do something (e.g. think about something, or do an activity, or behave in a certain way);
How often you feel something (e.g. anxiety, sadness, joy, headache, tiredness, hyperactivity);
How often other people do something (e.g. say something, or do something);
How often something happens in nature (e.g. it rains, or is cold, or is cloudy or sunny);
How often something happens in your environment but not in nature (e.g. your computer freezes, or the bus is late, or a store you go to runs out of milk).
A situation or experience that doesn't necessarily fit into the above categories (e.g. having difficulty with an activity, success/failure, or people misunderstanding you).

I hope that helps clarify what I meant (but if it doesn't I can try again). I wanted to leave the question as generic as possible so it could apply to all possible things that can have a frequency of occurance.

Love transcends all.

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:52 pm

I seem to pay little attention to most information overall...