Beta males - why do woman dislike them?

Page 20 of 20 [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

trayder
Toucan
Toucan

07 Sep 2015, 9:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
trayder wrote:
You are a wise individual. I especially enjoy our exchanges. There will be someone out there for you.

thank you brother :) am in my mid-50s so my sell-by date has already been passed. but I have high hopes for the next life. :arrow:

AB

A woman who loves YOU will love you for what you intrinsically are and not as a potential maker of babies or provider of the suburban dream. In that context, age and other subjective issues are irrelevant.

Holding that thought, get out there and follow your dream with measured steps. You have nothing to lose.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 9:21 pm

trayder wrote:
A woman who loves YOU will love you for what you intrinsically are and not as a potential maker of babies or provider of the suburban dream. In that context, age and other subjective issues are irrelevant. Holding that thought, get out there and follow your dream with measured steps. You have nothing to lose.

I am not quite a shut-in, I do go out and about to get groceries and do other errands as needed, so I am and have long been "out there" - the part which is so far insurmountable, is making a connection to other people. outside of my kinfolk and aspie group, it is basically all you good people on WP and FB. I seem to have been born sans the connection genes.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 9:39 pm

Satyrhimself wrote:

A combination of the two poles with an added neuter/neutral - objective.

Socially he is the third-wheel, third best - always close to the top, never there.
Sexually he is never mated, never finds his "other half.
The weird one, the eccentric - the "monster", when (s)he cannot be categorized within dualisistic systems: the outcast, wanderer.
Usually (s)he is placed within the lower categories by the one evaluating him in a way to make him comprehensible and undesirable.

Tria, third Tria/Epsilon

An open infinity.

This nonsense just creates a loser mentality. Its only there to serve as a theory to validate feeling sorry for yourself and having low self esteem. Strive for excellence, and re-imagine your personal narrative in a more heroic way.

trayder
Toucan
Toucan

07 Sep 2015, 9:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
trayder wrote:
A woman who loves YOU will love you for what you intrinsically are and not as a potential maker of babies or provider of the suburban dream. In that context, age and other subjective issues are irrelevant. Holding that thought, get out there and follow your dream with measured steps. You have nothing to lose.

I am not quite a shut-in, I do go out and about to get groceries and do other errands as needed, so I am and have long been "out there" - the part which is so far insurmountable, is making a connection to other people. outside of my kinfolk and aspie group, it is basically all you good people on WP and FB. I seem to have been born sans the connection genes.

I suspect that we inhabit a section of the consciousness spectrum devoid of primitivistic connection mechanisms. To that extent, our only option is the mind and it has proven quite effective for me. Its a whole new ball game wooing a woman with logic, but fun nonetheless, especially when you meet someone who may be worth perservering for.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 9:49 pm

trayder wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
trayder wrote:

I suspect that we inhabit a section of the consciousness spectrum devoid of primitivistic connection mechanisms. To that extent, our only option is the mind and it has proven quite effective for me. Its a whole new ball game wooing a woman with logic, but fun nonetheless, especially when you meet someone who may be worth perservering for.

I feel like those subconscious parts of us are inhibited in some ways too. I dont think theyre completely nonexistent. Im trying to get more in touch with it though. I used to be afraid to smile at women, but now I learn that they smile back at me, especially if its a very sincere smile. Logic is my path thats worked for me as well. I cant just go holler at girls. I wish I could, but thats just where Im at. It kind of limits me to heady women,but oh well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 9:52 pm

when I smile at people they tend to be creeped out, in the old "uncanny valley" way. :alien:

trayder
Toucan
Toucan

07 Sep 2015, 10:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
when I smile at people they tend to be creeped out, in the old "uncanny valley" way. :alien:

Yes, but that is people, not the person. You are writing out a whole world of potential simply due to the actions of the majority whilst overlooking a potential minority. This is not an easy state to be in but thats just the way it is for you and I. Its not as if all my accomplishments make me any the more approachable than you. They arent exactly rushing at me and I have to go looking for them...not much luck thus far...mostly allistic types wanting kids and nice houses/cars and bringing trouble in their wake...but I aint giving up cos of the irrational majority.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 2:42 am

auntblabby wrote:

If that happens Im just like, well f**k them. moving on. Ive vetted out people I dont really want to be around. Theyve failed my test.If I don't vet them out, there's no way I can find people that'll click with me anyway, because if I don't try, I won't know.. So, Im not even completely mad at them. They serve a purpose. Also,sometimes it takes a while for some of them to warm up to me, so I have patience too. I try to not take it too personally because of this. Its a balance.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 2:44 am

JNathanK wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

If that happens Im just like, well f**k them. moving on. Ive vetted out people I dont really want to be around. Theyve failed my test.If I don't vet them out, there's no way I can find people that'll click with me anyway, because if I don't try, I won't know.. So, Im not even completely mad at them. They serve a purpose. Also,sometimes it takes a while for some of them to warm up to me, so I have patience too. I try to not take it too personally because of this. Its a balance.

ditto

takudzwaaywok198
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Sep 2015, 11:03 am

If by "beta" you mean someone who is "meek", and not overly assertive toward other people, and who mainly cares about knowledge then... That is not the definition that most of people have for "beta".
Beta usually means "weak" or "effeminate", to me at least.

If anything, aspies will tend to, just like the Neanderthals, have a more masculine looking brain and lower digit ratio than average and "omega" is more fit for them.

Neurotypical women hate those kind of people with aspie-ish traits because they evolved in the ethiopian veldt, and in such an environment, the kind of traits your average female would end up looking for in a male would more be stuff like, being able to have as much sex as possible, being able to step over other people, narcissism, instead of being able to actually face and solve problems.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04 ... -to-women/

The vast majority of both aspie and neurotypical women do not like "feminine" or "weak" male, but I doubt that "nerds" will tend to be more feminine or weak, as I have said, an aspie will on average have a lower digit ratio than average (higher amounts of prenatal testosterone, more manly looking brain).

Well, perhaps during teenagerhood, because some of them will tend to partake less in social activities and focus more on acquiring knowledge.

In fact, I believe that aspies, both females and males will tend to be attracted to those who are more intelligent.

To me, "beta" is more fit for effeminate neurotypicals who somehow couldn't manage to acquire a girlfriend and are horribly depressed about it. There are many of them.

Usually a nerd will not give a s**t about it, since the Neanderthals were a matriarchy.