Which country has the most pale blonde women?

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2015, 4:52 pm

I know that it exists somewhere in Northern Europe, but which country has the highest amount of pale-skinned light blonde women? I'm talking about lighter blonde, almost albino even (white eyebrows or other hair). And do I have to absolutely move there if I seek out such a woman? Or can I just take a vacation there? Also, what sources are there that can explain what I can expect from such countries. I'm pretty open-minded anyway.

AusWolf
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2015, 6:30 pm

In my experience, it is Finland, especially the Northern part, where the weather is cold, and the population is scarce. You can expect Finnish people to be extremely shy and distant. But there are blonde women everywhere around Europe and America, so I guess you don't have to travel all the way to Finland to find some.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2015, 6:37 pm

The northern Midwestern United States has a relative abundance of people of Nordic descent--and blond/blonde people.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2015, 9:03 pm

Got a thing for pale blonde chicks? Right on buddy.

I'm big into redheads. If I get with a redhead chick, I will be the happiest man in the world. LOL.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2015, 9:58 pm

Ha-ha so would I.

However I have a special thing for blondes.

Projectile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2015, 11:09 pm

Finland

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 12:11 am

I would have said Netherlands or Sweden. THE blondest person I ever met was a Dutch girl. I'm 1/2 Norsk and I looked just like that until I was about 10, then my blondeness mellowed out, perhaps for no other reason than living at high altitude and needing the vitamin D...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 5:15 am

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 11:20 pm

Finland, also according to the BBC research

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 3:51 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

As I've always said, this is a pretty vicious map. :| :skull: :skull: :skull:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Inle
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

Norway, there's lots of blondes there. I used to have white-blonde hair, but it turned red as I got older.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 3:25 pm

AusWolf wrote:
In my experience, it is Finland, especially the Northern part, where the weather is cold, and the population is scarce. You can expect Finnish people to be extremely shy and distant. But there are blonde women everywhere around Europe and America, so I guess you don't have to travel all the way to Finland to find some.

Blonde, yes. Pale blonde, almost albino white? Not so much. Blue eyes are more of a common denominator than hair color. There are plenty of dark-haired Finns. I'm married to one. Tarja Turinen is another.

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:36 pm

Basso53 wrote:
AusWolf wrote:

Blonde, yes. Pale blonde, almost albino white? Not so much. Blue eyes are more of a common denominator than hair color. There are plenty of dark-haired Finns. I'm married to one. Tarja Turinen is another.

Dark hair is common anywhere in Northern Europe. Especially Sweden and Denmark. In Finland especially, there's also a trend of dying one's hair into darker shade. This includes Tarja Turunen and my naturally blonde sister.

Peejay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm

I would actually say Norway. there are a lot of darker haired people in Finland too.

Lapps by descent?? not sure

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

I've always heard that Iceland had the highest percentage of blondes. No biggy for me, I prefer brunettes.