Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 9:36 pm

Is sexism against men ok? Does this encourage female empowerment and gender equality? If you think it does your dumber than a bucket of turds and support sexism even though you claim to be for equality as a feminist. The idea that all men are potential rapist is sexist whether you like it or not because most men don't do that but you generalize all men anyway! Most feminist dont give two craps about male victims because in their eyes all males are bad and oppressors and only men can be sexist!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 9:43 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Is sexism against men ok? Does this encourage female empowerment and gender equality? If you think it does your dumber than a bucket of turds and support sexism even though you claim to be for equality as a feminist. The idea that all men are potential rapist is sexist whether you like it or not because most men don't do that but you generalize all men anyway! Most feminist dont give two craps about male victims because in their eyes all males are bad and oppressors and only men can be sexist!

If your target audience is females, which the tone of your dialogue leads me to believe, I don't think you're going to get very far in the dialogue by starting off with accusations.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 9:52 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

If your target audience is females, which the tone of your dialogue leads me to believe, I don't think you're going to get very far in the dialogue by starting off with accusations.
So sexism against men is ok, all men are bad and stupid wortlhess people and all men rape and are stupid subhumans and it is okay to abuse men because they are just stupid apes!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 9:54 pm

stereotypes in general are harmful, including statements that start, "most feminists," as well as those that start with, "most men."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:03 pm

cathylynn wrote:
stereotypes in general are harmful, including statements that start, "most feminists," as well as those that start with, "most men."
Amen and thankyou! You see the reality of things and know men are just people like yourself and are human just like yourself and know most men aren't rapist or out to destroy women!

D0gbert
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2015, 10:16 pm

Er... no? Sexism hurts everyone. Sure, females still get the brunt of it, but it's like suggesting that it is acceptable for, say, that African-Americans can be racist towards others because they had endured centuries of crap.

Sexism is pathetic anyways. Hate the opposite sex, yet grudgingly accept the fact that society couldn't really function without the other.

Can't we all just get along?

Problem now with the whole PC thing is we have to somehow acknowledge our biological differences (duh) without someone either taking offence or claiming superiority.

There there will always be annoying prudes and alpha male/female wannabes.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:17 pm

What is the reason behind this thread? Are you trying to get women to think men are nuts? Because you're doing a great job of it. I'm surprised I even answered with a post - I must really be bored.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

D0gbert
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2015, 10:20 pm

I'm probably nuts.

And definitely bored.

And IMO boredom is the reason for the existence of probably 80% of the threads on WP.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm

D0gbert wrote:
I'm probably nuts.

And definitely bored.

And IMO boredom is the reason for the existence of probably 80% of the threads on WP.

You gave me my first real laugh of the day! Thanks D0gbert. :D

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:23 pm

nurseangela wrote:
What is the reason behind this thread? Are you trying to get women to think men are nuts? Because you're doing a great job of it. I'm surprised I even answered with a post - I must really be bored.
Im bored and just wanted to entertain myself as well as find a way to satisfy my curiosity! Sexism agains men exists but is ignored and I want to know if sexism against men is acceptable because it seems to be!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:26 pm

All men are bad and only women are good, all men are scum!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:30 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Im bored and just wanted to entertain myself as well as find a way to satisfy my curiosity! Sexism agains men exists but is ignored and I want to know if sexism against men is acceptable because it seems to be!

I'm not a feminist - I like men, so I don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to "sexism against men". AND the "bucket of turds" reference turned me off.

Darn, I flunked.

D0gbert
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm

It's fine, Otaku. Unless a sexist walks up to me and tries to engage me in single combat, I will let them fume.

I still prefer the company of non-humans animals anyways, so misogynists and ultra-feminists can say what ever they like...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:33 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
All men are bad and only women are good, all men are scum!

Are you drunk? Dude, get a hold of yourself and come back down to earth to join the rest of us.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:35 pm

Are these the kind of posts that happen on the weekends when I'm busy at work? Jeez. Calgon take me away! I'd rather be at work!

Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 10:55 pm

nurseangela wrote:
What is the reason behind this thread?

Image ing