Obama Supports Changing Civil Rights Act

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 3:58 pm

GodzillaWoman wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
2. However, if you are thinking that a 10 year old can't type "transgender serial killer" into google, and find many transgender serial killer/sociopaths -- just as I stated --- then I think you need to do some explaining.

Actually, no, we don't. You are the one making the extraordinary claim, therefore you must be the one to do the research and back it up with links or quotes. I don't have to do your research for you. Otherwise it's just rubbish you cribbed from bad television.

Transgender extends to 'Underwear fetishism" e.g., "panty and bra snatchers" like "Jeffery Wayne Gordon" who was featured on Forensic Files, killing two women and taking their bras and pantyhose.

I don't know how many there are, but I know I keep seeing them.

I see so many that I have come to believe that there is something to men desiring womens' personals, and a percent of them willing to kill to get what they sexually-crave.

However, I support anti-discrimination for Mr. Gordon. He should be free to have his bras and panties, and wear them. That is the problem - repressed sexual cravings.

One positive develop is that there are websites where men can order "used panties". This has probably saved a lot of lives.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 7:34 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I don't mean to belittle the struggles of people who feel that they have the wrong 23rd pair of chromosomes.

I'm not going to tell people that they can't live the way they want to live.

It's a psychological disorder, potentially with biological triggers, that is probably always going to come with some stigma.

Some people get dealt a really crappy hand of cards.

And their rights should be protected.

But since there's probably never going to be a way to alter your 23rd pair of chromosomes, we should probably also look for a cure.

I know it's horrible to be "ableist" or whatever. So be it. I'm a horrible person for wishing people could feel comfortable in their own skin with their own genitals.

I see it a "hormonal disorder".

My dad confessed to me he is transgender. He told me wanted to be a girl when he is young.

He lived a ruined life. He molested a six year old girl,and pulverized my mom, because his hormones were wrong I think. He had uncontrolled rage.

Btw .. in real life I am transgendered too that is why we discussed this. We are both diagnosed with an ASD too.

We need "early prevention"/ "more information"/"more acceptance".

Bad outcomes like my dad are probably more likely than good outcomes.

I think it's a mistake to completely discount the impact of environmental and social factors in any person's development.

I've said before, I'm at the "fine, have it your way" level of acceptance. As a dude, i don't really care who else is in the in the room when i am peeing. None of them are welcome to stare at my junk regardless of their motive, orientation, or chromosomes.

But a man living as a woman, or a woman living as a man, will never be, for me, any more legitimate than a hermaphrodite choosing to live as a man or a woman.

They're all valid ways to live your life. But unless and until we have some kind of gender neutral society, which so far - I'd have to check with an anthropologist but i am pretty sure - has not happened in any primate species, pronouns are always going to be a point of unease and contention.

Giant lemurs have no differentiation of physical ability between genders. Same average height, same average weight, same average strength, etc. But they still have gender roles in their society.