Do you ring up tarot? 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Do you text mediums? 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Are you an occult follower? or.. member of a cult? 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:36 pm

Aww, let's cut her some slack. Some of these stories are actually interesting! I'm curious to read more.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Aww, let's cut her some slack. Some of these stories are actually interesting! I'm curious to read more.

More bad vibes from you :P

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:38 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
Fnord wrote:
More bad vibes from you.
Dark forces, actually!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2015, 5:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Obviously, you don't know me at all.

I'm also curious to read more personal accounts. ...

Nope can’t state that I know you personally at all, neither do your entourage know me.

but here's what I think you should do, cautiously and a little less prudishly Fnord.. ,as you wish to pursue the topic..

If you’re not too late for one, buy a dream catcher, you know the thing you put up on your wall that looks like a web attached to a lot of feathers.. ?

What I see you debilitating over is to only see science from a humanoid perspective and don’t realise you have a dream barrier to cross over. At least one day.
When those you once knew, are maybe not really dead and gone.. their denial and torment lives on.

In any likely probability, I would almost apologise for spurning your radar which is automatically fine tuned and on standby for whatever comes hurtling through the galaxy toward you.
I’m not just a walking talking anatomy of science, I’m expanding a chain reaction on a cross examination of unlikely events, owing to paranormal and fearful dream activity, that leaves a permanent mark otherwise pending on our skin and in our atmosphere.

Its not really hard, you either have acted out of the ordinary and seen something crazy or, someone else has, or you filter positive for subconscious connective matter, intuitive, related or understated, when you drift off, and if medicine makes you indifferent to those dark forces you mentioned..
try sleeping with the lights on. Include an Infra ray or SAD lamp.

Only try a charm bracelet if your lucks run out. Which I’d say could be soon, if the potential for giving back something to the community ends with someone being left out.
Does your first three letters start with L.U.C? perhaps meaning luck, as I’m seeing some letters lined up across an electromagnetic field. If not, no need to pack a suitcase because you’ve probably just misplaced it..
Anyway, in all seriousness, if wine improves with age, that’s got to be a reason for reaching 60. 8)

If you can’t premeditate after that then you must be looking in the wrong vault or something.
No pun intended. Throw out the old cape and start again.. or buy a whole bigger snowglobe courtesy, of Frosty.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2015, 3:49 pm

Empathy wrote:

How's that supposed to help anyone sleep?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2015, 4:15 pm

MDD123 wrote:
Empathy wrote:
How's that supposed to help anyone sleep?
It seems like just another quack prescription to me.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2015, 5:38 pm

To attempt to explain in less dream terms, or otherwise to expect the unexpected as and when they do show up, is to put a distance between you and that object, or person, because if you don’t, you’re forever going to be reeling in their sins or asking yourself should I or shouldn’t I do this..?

I’ve always felt perceptive, and it’s a gift I don’t necessarily want as it can stop you live your life on a more definitive scale when nothing is at it seems, I appreciate you not taking it the wrong way, because some people are perplexed or annoyed when they see users active confessions emerge into the daylight.

When there’s a suspicion that someone is ill or going to die, can’t help but feel it, usually those who have made a massive impact on the world around them. Not going to name names, it’s a force only recognisable to the emotionally perceived with spiritual insight into matters not concerning them.

You can’t forge a signature on a napkin and you can’t write your name backwards on a squad of twenty surgeons wringing their hands in the air over life and death.
If you’re pre destined for great things then that life becomes no more, someone else usually has to take over.
(just the task of destiny forging it s way into another aixs of your life). That usually ends on the straight and narrow. I don’t like to joke about matters of the great beyond as it leaves the matter open to those wishing to pursue something more than the life of the church that can change an otherwise simple congregation into a reeling mass of self propriety and crass denial.

I’m not interpreting dark matters, rather illustrating the difference between life and death. (Either through a dream entity or another life source) preferably with an angelic reference. All depends on the specific gene or occult matter really.

I’ve found a dream forum which could be beneficial for those wanting to escape the misunderstandings and hauntings of their mixed up world.

One is purely sabbatical for careers http://www.careershifters.org/expert-ad ... ht-for-you (changing your life)

The other is dream orientated dilemmas. I think there are a good mix of people here, but I don’t think I’d be brave enough to compare my mysteries of the universe with them.
:arrow:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unexplai ... eople.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unexplai ... ormal.html

Including those with no occult experiences.

Term occult
The occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret") is "knowledge of the hidden".
In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences. The terms esoteric and arcane can also be used to describe the occult, in addition to their meanings unrelated to the supernatural.

Somebody outside has begun setting off fireworks for no reason other than to disquiet the neighbours, a bit early for the festivities one might say, then again a bit of nightly bed time mass would kill this place.

I need to borrow a tardis for trading commercial purposes.

That was a pun :)

killerBunny
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2015, 3:33 am

Never met a person who had some ability to see into the future and used that ability and say win the lottery, Come up with some future idea now ... nope. They tend to sell their " gift" to desperate insecure people seeking some sort of answer that can't be answered. Rather odd.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2015, 4:49 am

killerBunny wrote:
Never met a person who had some ability to see into the future and used that ability and say win the lottery, Come up with some future idea now ... nope. They tend to sell their "gift" to desperate insecure people seeking some sort of answer that can't be answered. Rather odd.
It's as if their alleged "gifts" are no less vague and imprecise than mere guesswork. Or maybe they just don't have as much confidence in their alleged "gifts" as they want us to have. I agree; it's rather odd.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2015, 11:06 pm

Well, Empathy, you made the day more interesting. I feel different from other people too, but in more of a moody kind of way. Not that I'm complicated either, because I'm not; in fact that's part of the reason I get so moody, sometimes I wish I were more complicated. You say some outlandish things, and your train of thought isn't easy to follow; it's really hard not to judge you for that.

looniverse
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Dec 2015, 2:04 pm

I agree with Fnord that the poll should have another option

But I also agree with Empathy that Fnord is a downer.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 4:33 pm

Epicurius was a greek philosopher who promoted 3 ways to attain happiness:

1. Limit the simple pleasures and pursue long-term pleasures instead. In layman terms, he's saying drop the candy bar and go running.

2. Eliminate Superstition
So gut instinct/feeling is a real thing for me too, but in a boolean-logic way at best. What I mean is that I'll have a bad feeling about something, or think something is really important. The brain is a complex organism; however nothing can see past the present moment with 100% certainty. Even measuring out past and present moments involves a degree of error, in fact measurements have little meaning in the practical world if they don't include a range of error.

3. Learn to care for others.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 6:09 pm

Well, don’t ask me, ask Fnord. He’s the one with all the questions. I’m just really a force that beckons…from beyond our solar plexus.

Option 4

I intend to invest in an SAD or lava lamp source, to filter images through my mind and chakras.

The only real answer, is the ones we all have to listen to, our gut instincts foresight and inner conscience, if that is at all possible.

Give peace a chance, give Fnord one last chance, and give everyone else a medal for boldly going, where no humanoid aspie has ventured before.

If the poll gave the wrong message out to users, then I’m sorry. These options were only intended to heighten (not question),moral perception and cut out false ones.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 7:51 pm

looniverse wrote:
I agree with Fnord that the poll should have another option. But I also agree with Empathy that Fnord is a downer.
Fnord is an empirical materialist.