In trouble at work for dumb ass reasons

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 2:47 pm

It sounds like those dogs are being abused to me, and their owners bring them there to tire them out so they don't have to play with them when they get home. Perhaps the workers are not supposed to show the dogs any affection because the owners are afraid that the dogs will return it and they think that rightly belongs to them. It is sad that there are people who will use an animal like that and even sadder that other people will take their money to assist them.

I think Krex has the right idea: do the job the way it should be done and if that causes you to lose it, so be it. What I don't understand is why Phenomenon is telling us all this and saying nothing to the people who are causing the problem. Doing what the company asks without pointing out the problems, because you want the money, is as bad as the company that is dealing with the customers the same way.

phenomenon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2007, 2:51 pm

I did bring this issue up in fact, at our monthly meeting. I was dismissed entirely.

NobelCynic wrote:
I think Krex has the right idea: do the job the way it should be done and if that causes you to lose it, so be it. What I don't understand is why Phenomenon is telling us all this and saying nothing to the people who are causing the problem. Doing what the company asks without pointing out the problems, because you want the money, is as bad as the company that is dealing with the customers the same way.