ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 1:34 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
I like it mostly because my partner pronounces it in a very cute way (we are from very different countries, so my name is very exotic for him :D and he associates it with latin/roman empire so it's cool)

Also, I don't like dirty language

Are you Persian?

no, i'm brazilian (with a latin origin name)
why did you ask?

Your avatar; it's from the movie Persepolis.

ah, ok. I just like the movie/comics

HelloWorld314
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2017, 2:43 pm

Alliekit wrote:
HelloWorld314 wrote:
Do people really say names in bed? My partners and I only moan or use dirty language. I thought that was the norm!

I can't do dirty talk it makes me cringe so much.

Well I kinda find it arousing. For me, it is about being true to my desires using non-technical language.

p.s. English is not my native language, please correct me if I have made any mistakes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks:)

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 2:39 am

HelloWorld314 wrote:
Do people really say names in bed? My partners and I only moan or use dirty language. I thought that was the norm!

Don't know. I've never had sex. I hope no one I sleep with ends up using my name.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 2:45 am

Wife having a nightmare while sleeping next to her husband: "My husband is here!! My husband is here!!"

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 12:51 am

I've never got my head around why people do this, don't get me wrong I like hearing that someone is being affected enough to call me by my name lol but I've personally never desired to say someone's name. I have said some silly things in the heat and play of the sexual net, I have no issue with using a lover's name in affection outside of bonking but I find it too weird and unnecessary WHILST as they understand I appreciate their skills in the sack by causing the right physical reactions and responses and make sure they know I love them every other minute we're not in the sheets so I don't need to say OH X!! ! :lol:

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 1:14 pm

It just occurred to me that the very first time my first girlfriend and I had sex, she called out the diminutive form of my name several times over and over, presumably because she was startled by how it felt. As that only happened the first time, I wouldn't know if it counts.