Special Things You Do With Your Special Someone

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2015, 10:43 pm

I talk about random things or our favourite video games/tv shows/movies, role-play/play pretend, and show him how much I care! :heart:
What about you guys?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2015, 11:14 pm

Just being together would be enough for me..reallly.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Dec 2015, 2:20 am

I like just laying in bed cuddling or sitting on the sofa watching TV together. Playing games is fun too & I don't mind just talking.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 1:32 pm

Isn't it amazing how your mood can instantly lift just by thinking about your special someone [at least, it happens to me]? Of course, I end up walking around with a silly grin on my face, but that's okay! :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 1:53 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Isn't it amazing how your mood can instantly lift just by thinking about your special someone [at least, it happens to me]?

Definitely

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Of course, I end up walking around with a silly grin on my face, but that's okay! :D

Do it in the dark so nobody notices. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 7:49 pm

^Yeah, that could work...Then again, my face normally looks like this :| when I'm in public [whereas my face often looks like this :D elsewhere], so maybe grinning in a silly way might be good for me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Dec 2015, 8:06 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Isn't it amazing how your mood can instantly lift just by thinking about your special someone [at least, it happens to me]? Of course, I end up walking around with a silly grin on my face, but that's okay! :D
It's the same way when I think about a crush. I think it's part of infatuation.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 6:41 am

When I was with my ex, our special thing was having horrible arguments, which she would win by crying until I felt guilty.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 11:11 am

^Oh. I wanted this to be a fun thread. I'm sorry. :(

captain mills
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Dec 2015, 2:58 pm

We like to play cards, have cups of tea together, tease each other (although this is largely something he has sort of taught me how to do!), we hold hands a lot and both like to cuddle each other, and we talk very openly and honestly (advantage of both being on the spectrum!) so even if one or both of us is anxious or stressed, we can have very productive conversations about it. :D :heart:

Female, twenties, UK, recently diagnosed Aspie

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 3:03 pm

^Aww! That's so sweet! Good for you! :cheers:
I'm going to draw or paint something like this eventually. In the meantime, I'm going to team up two Ralts in Pokemon X. :heart: