Living outside the space time continuom

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Judas
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2015, 10:59 am

Ok, this is gonna be a really weird topic.
I have little to no linear perception of time, meaning the sequence of events as I perceive them are all jumbled about.
I might remember dinner as comming before breakfast followed by supper than lunch.
Some times an hour may pass for me as what I perceive as minnutes. Some times time seems to go by really fast or slow.
If I am stressed I may perceive people talking as if on fast forward or slowed down.
I remember one time dropping an apple, to me the apple froze in mid air and I could observe it from different angles as it sat suspended in mid air, untill the flow of time started again and it dropped to the floor.
I often have holes in my memory, where entire days just seem to be erased from my memory.
The freaky thing is is that sometimes I have memories of things that have yet to ocur.
When I went to a hotell once I knew the names of the cleaning lady, the bartender and where the bathrooms where, where my room was and how it looked like. Or like this week where I knew a week in advance that my therapist was sick since I had read thwe message she sent me yesterday over a week ago.

So, my main problems with aspergers is my inability to quantify and categorize time.
honestly, being an otherwize rational person, I fear for my sanity and just can`t understand how or why this is happening.

Any one else experiance this? do you have any insight to share?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 11:06 am

As long as you are able to pay your bills on time, it's okay to be outside the conventional space-time continuum.

I don't think I would be able to handle it, though. Too intense, esoteric, and aethereal.

Idealist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2015, 11:13 am

Judas wrote:
Any one else experience this?

Unfortunately, yes. Though not to the extent your going through, but then, I do have other... Issues.

Judas wrote:
do you have any insight to share?

How well are you sleeping?

Idealist wrote:
My Autism was cured/treated in late childhood (this makes me a walking, talking, contradiction to 90% of the Forum who all believe Autism is incurable)

Judas
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2015, 11:21 am

not very well. I wake up every feew hours.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 11:22 am

I might attribute this to the fact that the sun rises at about 10 AM, and sets about 3-4 PM where you are (I believe).

Idealist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2015, 11:29 am

Judas wrote:
not very well. I wake up every few hours.

Did this problem arise about the same time as you started sleeping poorly, or did it get worse when your sleeping started to get bad?

Idealist wrote:
My Autism was cured/treated in late childhood (this makes me a walking, talking, contradiction to 90% of the Forum who all believe Autism is incurable)

Judas
Raven
Raven

10 Jan 2016, 6:46 pm

It started getting bad about 3 years prior to my divorce which was a year ago.
I can't hold down a job because of it, but Im getting disabillity hopefully this summer.
25000$ yearly. Which is like below minimum wage.