Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2007, 3:25 am

Rapunzel
You scored 80% Isolation, 44% Proactiveness, and 55% Reliance on Humans.
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, throw down your long blond hair!"
That didn't have anything to do with your results on this test, but I just wanted to say it. Now that that's over, I'll talk about your score. Proactiveness: low. Rapunzel doesn't do much but sit in a tower. You'd think that if people could climb up it, she'd find a way to climb down it, but she doesn't. And you don't seem to want to take action much either. It could be that you're content with your life, for which I commend you. But an occasional step in a new direction can work wonders).

Isolation level is high. Locked up in a tower all day, Rapunzel was pretty isolated. Though I daresay you are not locked up anywhere, there are many ways to be lonely. Sometimes being stuck in a tower would be preferable.

Lastly, Reliance on humans. Your score is moderate, which means that your biggest sources of help are people very close to your heart--not acquaintances or things. Your best support might be yourself. If that's the case, then don't wait until a prince comes...do something to make your life better now!

If you want a refresher on your fairy tale alter ego, read her story as the brothers Grimm wrote it.

The Fairy Tale Heroine Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 9552079617

Eclair
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2007, 3:43 am

The Little Mermaid
You scored 53% Isolation, 88% Proactiveness, and 81% Reliance on Humans.

Congratulations. You're one of the few fairy tale heroines (in fact, the only one that I can think of) who doesn't get the guy. And if you think I'm wrong, throw aside your Disney misconceptions and read Hans Christian Andersen's original tale. Your life is not easy, and to be honest, you've caused a lot of your own trouble, but you have the consolation of knowing you are a virtuous person (or quasi-person).

While you may have the constant companionship of a prince, you know you don't have his whole heart. If that's not your exact situation, then at least I can say that you're not fully alone, but you don't feel fully included by anyone.

The Little Mermaid's sisters did everything they could to bail her out of a tight spot, and you can rest assured that there is someone out there who would do the same for you. You rely on your friends. You don't have to count on yourself, and you don't have to count on supernatural forces, because you have good people in your life.

Probably your strongest feature is your proactiveness. When you want something, you (unlike many fairy tale heroines) will do your best to obtain it. You will struggle and strive, and you won't give up. Your reward may not be on this earth, but you will receive one.

It figures. I'm a Pisces.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 4:17 pm

An anomaly (hunter)

Your isolation level is high, which means you spend your time mostly alone.

Your proactiveness score is high, which means you're a doer, and if you're a do-gooder, then this is good. If you're an evildoer, then it is not.

You have a moderate Reliance on Humans score, which basically means that you rely on yourself. You might have friends and companions, but when it comes to getting things done, when you need a helping hand, you know you can do the job best.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you were a huntsman, much like the hero in Little Red Riding Hood. It was his being alone in the forest that made him available to save Little Red and Grandmother's lives. It was his proactivity that caused him to do it, rather than just letting the wolf run away with a really big meal. And it was his self-sufficiency that allowed him to get the job done, even though you have to admit, it was a pretty gross job.

So there. While you are not quite a fairy tale heroine, you are a fairy tale hero, which is, in most respects, probably much better.}}) -->

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 8:35 pm

An anomaly (hunter)

You're an anomaly in the fairy tale world--meaning you'll have to write your own destiny, because you're certainly not any heroine in my book of tales.

Your proactiveness score is high, which means you're a doer, and if you're a do-gooder, then this is good. If you're an evildoer, then it is not.

You have a moderate Reliance on Humans score, which basically means that you rely on yourself. You might have friends and companions, but when it comes to getting things done, when you need a helping hand, you know you can do the job best.
If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you were a huntsman, much like the hero in Little Red Riding Hood. It was his being alone in the forest that made him available to save Little Red and Grandmother's lives. It was his proactivity that caused him to do it, rather than just letting the wolf run away with a really big meal. And it was his self-sufficiency that allowed him to get the job done, even though you have to admit, it was pretty gross job.

So there. While you are not quite a fairy tale heroine, you are a fairy tale hero, which is, in most respects, probably much better.

Three years!

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 9:25 pm

An anomaly (hunter)

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Isolation

You scored higher than 99% on Proactiveness

You scored higher than 99% on Human-help

Leporidae
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Apr 2007, 10:41 pm

The Little Mermaid

Yes, that was all I saw on my results when I finished. No varibles. No description. Just three boring words. What a Ripoff!

T-rav20
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 10:47 pm

An anomaly (hunter)

Plenty of 'anomalies' here, hmmmm... :D

The following statement is True, the preceding statement was False.

I'm A PINEY from my head down to my HINEY.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 11:46 pm

I'll let down my hair, and let one of you save me.

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 1:21 am

Rapunzel

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 10:58 am

The Little Mermaid

aspie7120
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 May 2007, 11:29 pm

Snow White

cowlypso
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2007, 9:48 am

Your Score: An anomaly (hunter)
You scored 93% Isolation, 55% Proactiveness, and 51% Reliance on Humans.

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 10:07 pm

anamoly

86% isolation
55% proactiveness
55% reliance on humans

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 7:09 am

An anomaly (hunter)
You scored 73% Isolation, 61% Proactiveness, and 55% Reliance on Humans.

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 5:50 pm

Your Score: An anomaly (hunter)You scored 86% Isolation, 88% Proactiveness, and 59% Reliance on Humans.

You're an anomaly in the fairy tale world--meaning you'll have to write your own destiny, because you're certainly not any heroine in my book of tales.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you were a huntsman, much like the hero in Little Red Riding Hood. It was his being alone in the forest that made him available to save Little Red and Grandmother's lives. It was his proactivity that caused him to do it, rather than just letting the wolf run away with a really big meal. And it was his self-sufficiency that allowed him to get the job done, even though you have to admit, it was a pretty gross job.

So there. While you are not quite a fairy tale heroine, you are a fairy tale hero, which is, in most respects, probably much better.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Isolation

You scored higher than 99% on Proactiveness

You scored higher than 99% on Human-help

Michaelmas
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 May 2007, 7:34 pm

I'm also an anomaly (hunter) - well I've been called so many times, and my surmane means Gamekeeper, so all to the good.

However, I don't think I could have killed anything - I'd have tried to reason with the wolf and bore it into submission.

80% isolation
55% proactiveness
59% reliance on humans

Michaelmas

PS time for bed (ifnot sleep)