Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Roach
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2016, 8:23 pm

Most of the topics in this forum seem kind of old. Any other kids here who want to chat? (im 17) There seems to be a lot of adults here, and I was wondering if there were any users more around my age.

Name_is_loading
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2016, 8:30 pm

I'm twelve, but I hope we can chat :wink: :star:

Roach
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2016, 9:07 pm

Yeah we can chat! Anything on your mind? I sent you a PM but I forgot to put a topic so idk if it sent or not, it's not in my outbox. It basically just said hi anyways :3

Name_is_loading
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2016, 9:58 pm

Roach wrote:
Yeah we can chat! Anything on your mind? I sent you a PM but I forgot to put a topic so idk if it sent or not, it's not in my outbox. It basically just said hi anyways :3

What's a PM? :huh: :?

Roach
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2016, 10:21 pm

Private message! It should say PM at the bottom of people's posts. Clicking that allows you to send them a private message.

Name_is_loading
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2016, 10:27 pm

I didn't know that.:( (I'm new.) Will I get a notification when someone sends me a private message?

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2016, 11:42 pm

Hello, Roach. Welcome to Wrong Planet. My name is Ashley. I don't have very many friends either, and I'm still relatively new to WP myself. PM me anytime if you want to chat!

Name_is_loading
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jan 2016, 10:37 pm

Hi, Ashley! You can PM me and we can chat. Well, if that's okay with you.:|