Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

kenneth1973
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jan 2016, 3:35 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Kenny,I'm 42 and as yet undiagnosed Aspergers. I did an online test from the Aspergers test site and the score of 38 suggests that I have mild Autism. I've always found it very difficult to interact with people, find eye contact very uncomfortable, also have social anxiety. Have one or two hobbies which dominate my life, F1 is the main one, music the other! I have very few friends because of my difficulties interacting with people. I've joined this site in the hope of hearing from others I a similar situation and to hopefully make a few friends.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 4:49 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Acadiana
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2016, 5:06 pm

kenneth1973 wrote:
Hello everybody, my name is Kenny,I'm 42 and as yet undiagnosed Aspergers. I did an online test from the Aspergers test site and the score of 38 suggests that I have mild Autism. I've always found it very difficult to interact with people, find eye contact very uncomfortable, also have social anxiety. Have one or two hobbies which dominate my life, F1 is the main one, music the other! I have very few friends because of my difficulties interacting with people. I've joined this site in the hope of hearing from others I a similar situation and to hopefully make a few friends.

Welcome, Kenneth! I am new here, too. And here for the same reason as you. :roll:

AQ=38

Anneliese
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2016, 5:22 pm

Welcome Kenny :D

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 5:45 pm

Hey Kenny welcome. Music is my main obsession! :sunny: