Five women brawl on Spirit Airlines flight....

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

10 Mar 2016, 8:34 pm

...over loud music.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html - WTH are people thinking these days? I know MUCH better than to bring a boombox aboard a flight; in fact, I always hook up my headphones with something much smaller: A portable music player. SMH

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2016, 9:03 pm

I know that people will get on buses here in Sacramento with boomboxes and blare rap music, and nobody can stop them. Even worse, gangs "claim" sections of bus routes and beat up whites and anybody else they deem to not belong on their turf. I can't wait to get out of here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 12:24 am

are other western nations this uncivilized?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 2:04 pm

I can forgive a little bad behavior, or I can forgive a little dumbness. But when someone is both a scoundrel AND an idiot..I dunno.

There ARE such things as head phones. So you dont need to blast with a ghetto blaster in an airplane.

Kinda like that library book I looked at once years ago in the pre internet age. A big picture book of Hollywood stars of the classic age. The caption at the bottom of the page said "Clark Gable on the facing page". And it WASNT Clark Gable. On the facing page was a big portrait of Lana Turner. Was baffled for a moment. But the I saw it. between the two pages -very tiny paper saw teeth- the remains of the page that someone had razored out of the book.

Hey...if you wana a big eight by ten of Clark Gable you dont have to vandalize a book! Libraries have something called a Xerox machine that you can use!! !! !

Be an as*hole, OR be an idiot. Dont be both! Jeeze!

Sorry. I have been wanting to vent about that book for a long time! Lol!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

Who brings a ghetto blaster on a plane?? I thought everyone else had MP3's or whatever they're called, although they're probably not allowed to be used during flights.

...Ah, these two women were drunk. Well that explains it. Alcohol and brain cells don't mix.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 3:41 pm

they'll prolly be mad about being "disrespected" for quite a while.