Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 7:23 pm

or help in some form, i just finished my xemnas 3rd xemnas sim and i'm not sure if i should do more to it or leave it as is.
ImageImage
ImageImage
i was trying to get more close to the model on the game.
ignore the texture i know that needs work, i just need to know if the modeling is ok or if i need to work on it some more.
and i need exact information.
some pics in case a refrence is needed.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 7:36 pm

Pupils still absent, I'm afraid. And the face is just a bit too thin. Otherwise, a good job.

On sabbatical...

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 8:21 pm

is the boxyness to do with texture?

and i'm assuming the seaming issues on the shoulders, left midsection(it's visible on the perspective from behind), and right wrist aren't a problem (i'm assuming this will be fixed with the texturing?).

agreed with the face being too thin....and round out the chin a little bit (though rounding out the face in general might solve this). the nose seems a little long.

but i'm picky so i'm just giving you all the detail stuff you probably already know.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 9:31 pm

to quatarmass
well i fixed the eyes now, that's something that's going to be hard to break myself out of.

also i fixed the face some, when i looked at the model again after you pointed that out he was starting to look like seph or hojo to me.

to skafather84
boxyness on the body or head?
if it's the body then it was made pretty early on when i started making these guys and i just don't want to have to redo it.
if it's the head then that's the look i was going for on the hair at least because the kh2 xemnas seems to have that kind of look if you look close, the new model for final mix+ is more rounded and i don't like that look for him as much.
these are sims one sims too, so that could be an issue.

i tried to fix the coat before and i thought all the pink was gone, though it does look better then it did i still need to work on that.

i did some work to the face i'm not sure if i can round out much because the chin is flat in milkshape but i hope that what i did helped. i never thought the nose was wrong it could be that i moved the eyes down to give him that mean look, i do that on all sims. ok i moved the nose a bit and it seems to look better.

note: the keyblade in the picture is not part of him, i just like it.

i shaded above and below his eyes, tweeked the coat a bit.
and he no longer has no pupils, i also shaded a little under his nose because that's something i always fail to notice.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 9:59 pm

i was refering to the body...specifically the shoulders seem to go more straight down than curve outwards.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 10:11 pm

i figured but it is one of my older projects so had overlooked any problems because i got frusterated with it. well at least the pink is gone.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2007, 10:54 pm

Not too bad, but the hair needs to be just a bit thicker and lighter in colour. I am nitpicking, but you said you wanted critiquing. The pupils are an improvement...

On sabbatical...

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2007, 5:54 pm

i think it's obvious that i'm satisfied with xemnas now [it sure took long enough to get back on here] but i redid vexen and i discovered a new hole in the coat while previewing him, so i'm really frusterated.
well at least i'm happy with one and i have no idea what to do with the coat.