Cruz tries to out tough Trump on Jahid terrorism

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2016, 10:11 am

Ted Cruz: Police need to 'patrol and secure' Muslim neighborhoods

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 2:22 am

i despise that awful man. :eew:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 4:43 am

Well, there goes my respect for him. Shame, because I thought it was kinda cool how he ripped his own party a new one. But ultimately, this proves that he is indeed still a conservative-minded politician.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Mar 2016, 9:30 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Stupid idea.

Terrorists will simply avoid living in predominately muslim neighborhoods, lie about their faith(perhaps claim to be evangelical christian converts), and live in non-muslim neighborhoods while forming sleeper cells that go unnoticed.

Ted Cruz is a pussy beta punk.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:34 pm

^^^IMHO that is not fair to pvssy beta punks. no, that fella is just a fat festering hemorrhoid on the @$$ hole of the body politic.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:22 pm

Cruz, like Trump, is using the despicable politics of division to achieve political goals, without considering the long term scars he will leave on America. Scapegoating unpopular, powerless citizens has never turned out well.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

For all the Islamoscare being promoted by the likes of Cruz, the fact remains that most terrorism in America is being committed by white supremacist types. But I seriously doubt Ted is going to start having trailer parks in red states patrolled by the police, for fear of offending his voter base.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 4:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Cruz, like Trump, is using the despicable politics of division to achieve political goals, without considering the long term scars he will leave on America. Scapegoating unpopular, powerless citizens has never turned out well.

historically speaking, totalitarian regimes always get their start by first dividing people into "productive" and "parasite" camps. that is what is happening now here in amuurica.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 4:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

historically speaking, totalitarian regimes always get their start by first dividing people into "productive" and "parasite" camps. that is what is happening now here in amuurica.

Absolutely.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 5:53 pm

Baptists are the Islam of the south. They are the only saved, with everyone else it is just a matter of delivery to hell.

They have been known to do gods work. When Ted says deport illegals, he means Catholics.

As for the police and Muslims, around here the Muslims have the only 24/7 single stall lockable door rest room, and it is always very clean and well stocked.

When Katrina hit they were the last open, and sold the last gas, water, ice, in the city, and were the first back, with gas water and ice.

I have been fixing their computer problems for a decade. I have heard stories. I Algeria the Police grabbed me off of the street and bought me in for questioning, about once a month. We had to pay something to get released.

I had heard about America, how they mistreated Muslims, but my family needed the money, and an offer of three goats a day for working in air conditioning was unbelievable. I had my doubts and kept a low profile, go to work, hide at home. I bought a car, got all my papers in order, and was ready for the police.

I have been driving all over the city for two years and have never been stopped. The Police do not demand money to protect our business, and they do not steal from the store. What you call Freedom, I call being ignored, and I love it. Everyone I have met has been friendly.

What shocked them. What I and others have said about our President, Congress, and the rest of those murdering crooks, in Africa and the Middle East we would have disappeared.

The best part of our reputation is how we live and how we treat each other.

Another thing, I was told that everyone in Islamic countries is Islamic, just like you are all Christians because your parents or grandparents once went to an Easter service and egg hunt. You are cultural Christians, and we are cultural Islamic.

There are a lot of other things, Baptists are like Wahabbists, they are the only true members of the religion, everyone else is a pretender, bound for hell.

People talk about taxing the Catholic church, but the Baptists and the Mormons have made a business of religion.

Religion should be limited to weddings, funerals, and burning Witches.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 6:19 pm

With statements like that, Cruz is providing an easy and smooth path for Trump.

What an idiot statement---Trump-worthy!! !! !!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 6:39 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
With statements like that, Cruz is providing an easy and smooth path for Trump. What an idiot statement---Trump-worthy!! ! ! ! !

the PTB WANT the cruz missile in office, they are protecting him, otherwise he woulda been at least called on the carpet over lying about his senate financiers [goldman-sachs via his wife] and those 5+ people he cheated on including the campaign manager of Fiorina's campaign who he paid off to the tune of $500k with federal campaign finance funds. the fact that not a peep has been said about any of this suggests that the fix is in.