Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Iwetwilly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Apr 2016, 5:05 pm

Hi I'm new here. Me and my bf live together he doesn't believe I'm autistic. I was diagnosed as a baby. He makes up stories about how I use to hang all over him. I've never been like that ever, not with anyone. I've never liked to cuddle or be touched. I don't like being gently rubbed it doesn't turn me on it makes me want to slap him. I hate it. He's always talking about sex I don't like much physical contact. I figure out what's wrong with his mind he wants constant contact. He's emotional needy like he's newborn. All he ever does is nag for more physical contact. I can stand it from a baby but not a grown man. No one I've ever dated has been this emotionally needy it's not normal. He wants love letters everyday, constant physical contact and he lives in a dream world that I was once this way. My family even tried telling him I'm not like that I never will be but he keeps trying to change me. I'll never be like that and I don't want to be I like who I am and touching just spreads germs.he talks about physical contact and trys it so much i get mad and twitch and I haven't twitched in years. I hate it I don't know what to do. Just thought I'd come here and vent because all my autistic friends are passed I don't really have anyone like me to talk to. :skull:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 5:09 pm

How did you and him meet?

I'm sorry he's making all these physical demands on you.

He might be afraid of losing you.

Iwetwilly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Apr 2016, 5:19 pm

I met him through my sister 13 years ago but we didn't date back then. We met again 2 years ago and started dating. I just wish I could get him to understand. I can't change who I am.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

So you are basically not compatible.

Any redeeming qualities at all?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 6:31 pm

Kind of sounds like neither of you are on the same page with each other, could be its not meant to be.

I had to break up with my first boyfriend who I had in high-school for similar reasons, he was just too clingy and always wanted to be touching. Also ended up seeming like the only real things we had in common were both being socially awkward and not having many friends....turned out we didn't actually have a ton of interests in common, and I found we disagreed a lot on our perspectives of various things so there wasn't a lot of other compatability to make up for the overly clingyness.

Also he'd get sort of moody at me and we'd sometimes go a day or two without talking and just giving each other mildly angry letters about what are grievances were towards each other. Looking back I still feel kind of bad about the whole thing as he was pretty upset about breaking up but it was either that or grudgingly stringing him along till I just couldn't fake it anymore which I feel would have been even more heart breaking.