Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 5:37 pm

Organized and neat.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 6:00 pm

been sharing a room with my sister all my life, bar a few weeks when i slept next to the fridge, in the room that kept the washing machines when grandma lived here.

there used to be two twin beds but not there is only one. i sleep on an old, decrepit couch next to the window whose decrepitness is masked by a red sheet.
ventilated by a colorful little ceiling fan and home to a collection of stuffed animals no one really feels like throwing out of giving away.

the walls were blue and pink as a kid, and now they're white. when we moved in, it had a faux wooden wallpaper.

i slept on the top bunk as a kid and for a year or so until they found out they'd put it upside down, there wasn't anything stopping me from falling off onto the floor. i never did, but i always stuck a pillow of mine between the beam and the mattress, holding it in place.

i was very ticklish then (and now) and my sister would sometimes grab and tickle my feet when i was climbing up...
there's a "scar" or discolored patch on the ceiling from when i tried to hand my model plane from it, and it promptly fell taking a chunk of ceiling with it. i still have that plane.

when my sister was 11 or so she smashed the window (don't know why or how) and i was sleeping next to a black plastic bag covering the hole in the wall for a few days until it was replaced.

there was a CRT tv on a little ledge in the earlier days, so high up that the top nearly was touching the ceiling, and i would play need for speed 3 on the PS1 on it for hours, my neck and thumb hurting from looking so far up and constantly pressing x.

or whatever the acceleration button was.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 6:11 pm

Messy, cluttered and disorganized. Not a lot different to a typical kid's room.