Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 12:12 pm

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
LostInSpace wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
There was this really sexy woman I saw on the street on the way home from work today and I approached her to flirt. We was being really friendly and complimenting her. I put my arm around her while we walked and she didn't push me away or anything. She didn't seem uncomfortable, but she did seem a little shy. She told me she has a boyfriend and that he would get angry if she went out with me. I know it isn't a good thing to do to try to get with a woman that has a boyfriend, but she was just so attractive. She agreed that I was handsome and sexy when I asked her. She refused to give me her number and kept saying she needed to go to the bus stop to return home. She randomly told me where she works at the last minute? This confused me...what does this mean? She wants to maybe see me again, but wants to take it slow or she just wanted to sound more friendly when letting me down? Maybe wants me to show up at her work one day and have her boyfriend there waiting? I literally have no idea, but she seemed friendly.

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong area. I meant to post it in Love and Dating.

I think she was pretty clear. She refused to give you her number, and she was trying to get away from you ("kept saying she needed to go to the bus stop to return home"). I don't think she was interested, and may have been afraid to contradict you or actively shrug you off. I know depending on the situation (the neighborhood, how many other people were around) I would just passively agree with a guy coming on to me while trying to get away as soon as possible. You never know when someone might get violent and hurt you, so avoiding confrontation can be key.

I realize this probably wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it sounds like you came on pretty strong to a woman you just ran into in the street. Speaking as a woman I would never want a random guy on the street to touch me, but I would be afraid to push him away, and if he asked me whether he was handsome, I would definitely agree because I would be afraid of what he might do if I said no. Then I would try to get away without angering him. She may not even have a boyfriend. It might have just been a lie she told because she thought it might be a way to refuse you without making you angry. I know people who have done that.

Yes, I know I came on too strong, but she definitely didn't give off signals of being afraid. She was a little uncomfortable at most, but still laughing and talking with me (didn't come off as nervous or shaky). I know what you are talking about though because I have experienced women being much more afraid when I hit on them on the street.

I just don't understand why literally every woman I'm attracted to isn't interested in me at all. Then when there is one I like that likes me, they act all weird around me and can never seem to just get comfortable and give me a chance. I had one woman go on dates with me and she just disappeared on me and I did nothing wrong (I wasn't getting physical or being really flirtatious with this one).

Women on here...what is the deal with this?

P.S. Not every woman I meet is on the street. I meet women from many many different kinds of places, but for the most part, the women I'm most attracted to either aren't into me or they are, but they play WAY too hard to get! I always have better luck with the women I'm a little attracted to or not much at all...story of my life.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 9:17 am

Neo, how would you feel if a stranger man who's bigger than you puts his arm around you in the street?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 1:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Neo, how would you feel if a stranger man who's bigger than you puts his arm around you in the street?

Good question.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.