Cruz To Put Muslim Neighborhoods Under Police Scrutiny.

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 2:03 pm

Is anyone else outraged over this attempt by Teddy bear to grab for the bigot vote from Trump by demonizing law abiding Americans?

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 2:11 pm

Cruz is a dumbass, honestly. He's trying to play catch up to Trump with insanity. I expect no less than the that from GOP at this point really.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 2:43 pm

How many millions of Muslims have we killed ? How many bombs dropped ? How much carnage do they blame us for -- for supporting Israel? Decades of fighting and slaughtering these people ... many recent Muslim mass killing/bombing and foiled bombing attempts in the US .... 9/11 ...

and it bothers you that someone suggests to put some surveillance on these people ? Why?

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 3:36 pm

a.k.a Lyin Ted says something he will never do if in a snowballs chance he got elected because he wants to take votes from Trump.

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm

Why is Cruz so disliked? He is better than trump, as Trump is an arrogant idiot. Also, Clinton's husband (Bill Clinton) is a suspected pedophile, and Sanders is just plain scary.

I would honestly rather see Cruz, even though I disagree with him on some things, in the white house, because everyone else is either scary or a hypocrite, or both.

Trump even said he would pass a executive order making it punishable by law to criticize him, Hillary would be another term of Obama, and Sanders is just plain scary.

Honestly, Ted Cruz is the way to go, as he stated he would destroy ISIS and such.

I think that ISIS is an immediate threat to every non-muslim (and even other muslims), as they believe they are the END TIMES (which, really is an attempt of psychological warfare towards christians, in my opinion), so yes, I understand Cruz's idea perfectly, as not every muslim is a peaceful person, so even though the majority of american muslims are peaceful and good citizens, their is the minority who believe that violent jihad is the way to go (even though the original meaning of jihad was an internal struggle, if I remember correctly), which means that the saying "bad apples spoil the bunch" is applicable, even though it is only a minority.

Sorry if this opinion offends anyone. No disrespect meant.

"NO."
-Weiss Schnee, Summing up her character.

"Instead of sweetheart, you can call me SIR."
-Yang Xaio Long, being a total BA.

-Discreetly hides book entitled "Ninjas of Love"...
Blake Belladona doesn't talk about that scene.

"Seeing new weapons is like meeting new people...only better..."
-Ruby Rose. Enough said.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

06 Apr 2016, 4:51 pm

Cruz is an idiot, what "muslim neighborhoods" is he even talking about?

Cruz is a neocon insano, he gave lip service to non-intervention and libertarianism but push come to shove he's is a neoconservative and supporter of the police state. I'd rather punch Ted in the face before having a beer with that creep.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 4:53 pm

Cruz is a dangerous idiot for aligning with a pastor who literally wants to KILL people for being gay. That alone should set off red flags for anyone.

Plus, he's in the same boat as Trump for positions on science and things of that nature. People like that can not be running a country.

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2016, 4:57 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Cruz is an idiot, what "muslim neighborhoods" is he even talking about?

Cruz is a neocon insano, he gave lip service to non-intervention and libertarianism but push come to shove he's is a neoconservative and supporter of the police state. I'd rather punch Ted in the face before having a beer with that creep.

There are (to my knowledge) entire cities here in america who want to implement sharia law. They won't be able to for now, but they may eventually be able to if the political system sticks with the current path.

Also, research your facts before you post rumors. Just my opinion.

"NO."

-Ruby Rose. Enough said.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 4:59 pm

Also, this tidbit on Cruz

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/09/459026242 ... -cruz-says

Yep, we definitely want an idiot who thinks global warming is a hoax running an entire damn country.

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2016, 5:01 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:

Yep, we definitely want an idiot who thinks global warming is a hoax running an entire damn country.

Global warming is not something that can be stopped. The earth will do it's thing, so we might as well not worry about it, as it really is a hoax, in my opinion, not to offend anyone.

"NO."

-Ruby Rose. Enough said.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:03 pm

cthulhuhead wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:

Global warming is not something that can be stopped. The earth will do it's thing, so we might as well not worry about it, as it really is a hoax, in my opinion, not to offend anyone.

Do you have proof that it is a hoax? When countless scientists have agreed that is happening, it is real. Much like how evolution is correct and creationism is a load of horses**t.

Also, not worrying about global warming is not a good thing. You really want to oceans to rise even higher than they will with in the next century?

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2016, 5:06 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
cthulhuhead wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:

Do you have proof that it is a hoax? When countless scientists have agreed that is happening, it is real. Much like how evolution is correct and creationism is a load of horses**t.

Also, not worrying about global warming is not a good thing. You really want to oceans to rise even higher than they will with in the next century?

There is absolutely nothing we can do about global warming, so there is absolutely no reason to worry about it, and there are much worse issues to deal with, even if I am wrong and it is a thing.

I would appreciate it if you didn't make your next post about your opinion, as we obviously don't agree, so there is no reason to continue arguing, as everyone including you and I have an opinion. I am sorry if that offends you.

"NO."

-Ruby Rose. Enough said.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:08 pm

Opinion? Sorry, but when it comes to facts, there are no opinions. Facts literally do not care about your opinion, neither if they offend anyone.

So if you want future generations to suffer because of global warming, just remember you said there are "worst issues" to deal with.

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2016, 5:13 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
Opinion? Sorry, but when it comes to facts, there are no opinions. Facts literally do not care about your opinion, neither if they offend anyone.

So if you want future generations to suffer because of global warming, just remember you said there are "worst issues" to deal with.

So, do you think ISIS is a less palpable and dangerous threat then global warming? What about the grinding down of the constitution, or the perversion of the school system?

I honestly respect how you think and feel, and maybe it will be detrimental a hundred years down the road, but for now, we have much more dangerous things to worry about, and we can start trying to deal with other things when these threats are dealt with.

I respect your thinking, but I still have my own way of thinking.

I am trying to be as polite as possible, so apologies if any of my anger is seeping through the cracks of the above text.

"NO."

-Ruby Rose. Enough said.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm

I have no idea about the constitution aside from conservatives whining about religious freedom and BS like that when the founding fathers were deists. Same goes for the "perversion of the school system", I have no idea what that means.

ISIS is a threat yes, but only a temporary one if various heads of state joined to eliminate them (which will just end up with another ISIS-like faction anyhow, like the Taliban after the Soviet-Afghan war).

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:21 pm

cthulhuhead wrote:
Why is Cruz so disliked? He is better than trump, as Trump is an arrogant idiot. Also, Clinton's husband (Bill Clinton) is a suspected pedophile, and Sanders is just plain scary.

I would honestly rather see Cruz, even though I disagree with him on some things, in the white house, because everyone else is either scary or a hypocrite, or both.

Trump even said he would pass a executive order making it punishable by law to criticize him, Hillary would be another term of Obama, and Sanders is just plain scary.

Honestly, Ted Cruz is the way to go, as he stated he would destroy ISIS and such.

I think that ISIS is an immediate threat to every non-muslim (and even other muslims), as they believe they are the END TIMES (which, really is an attempt of psychological warfare towards christians, in my opinion), so yes, I understand Cruz's idea perfectly, as not every muslim is a peaceful person, so even though the majority of american muslims are peaceful and good citizens, their is the minority who believe that violent jihad is the way to go (even though the original meaning of jihad was an internal struggle, if I remember correctly), which means that the saying "bad apples spoil the bunch" is applicable, even though it is only a minority.

Sorry if this opinion offends anyone. No disrespect meant.

You can't have the cake and eat it.

If you use a "bad apples spoil the bunch" argument to hold 1.6 billion people accountable for the actions of a tiny minority, then it is intellectually dishonest to claim that "no disrespect" was meant... And it makes your penchant for ending your posts with a "Sorry if this offends anyone" line an exercise in insincerity.