Am I the only one who've been taking things seriously?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jafri
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Apr 2016, 1:30 am

I just don't get it.

I've been Overthinking, overanalyzing & etc about what happened in my whole life.

Yes, I was so anxious, depressed, exaggerated & etc because of that.

Like when I watch some of the anime like Akame Ga Kill (For Example), I was over reacted, rant and nitpicking all the time because I never forget about what happened even though it's only a show. Maybe because my attention span was too strong. Of course, I get over-emotional to that. I mean would get adrenaline rushes from thinking about things going on in the world too long even though I'm trying to move on. Hell, it's been 5 years that I never forget about Guilty Crown too. Until today.

Also, aldnoah.zero is pretty much more shittier that I thought. And so was Seraph of the end.

Hell, I also can't believe why I get easily offended over something/negativity that I don't wanna hear from someone till I was like 'that's it!' then I rant, rant, rant.

I'm sorry if I make matters worse, guys. I'm just a guy who can't stand negative things lately even though I'm diagnosed under asperger syndrome.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 2:06 am

i think that is what's called "ruminating".

i have done it throughout my teens, increasingly now. the anxiety at the point where it is having a physical effect on my chest. :(

i can't watch a whole lot of stuff involving people my age because i end up comparing my life to theirs. until i remember that crap is usually exaggerated to make it worth watching.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.