Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Apr 2016, 6:28 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
cavernio wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
cavernio wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
I would just state, you're 21 and even though I haven't seen you post much on here; you're WAY smarter than 90% of the girls in their 20s here. I've also noticed women in their 20s outside the US on average seem a lot smarter. Women and men for that fact in the US don't seem to get smart until their 30s...sometimes never. I blame the decaying educational system here.

Those are gross over-generalizations and you are not smart for making them. When you call 90% of the demographic that you're talking to idiots, the smart people in that demographic are going to think that you think they're dumb and therefore avoid you. Well played.

You're too angry.

Yeah, okay. Go and live how I've lived and you'd be angry too. I wasn't like this until a few years ago. Keep in mind I'm almost 28. Anger is a good motivator. You seem to imply that I just approach women with a bad attitude. Do you think I just go up to them and yell in their face? This isn't just me, EVERY male friend I have has dealt with this. Everyone, but about one. So, it's not just me and you yourself are being judgmental. There is a reason that Baltimore is looked down upon.

I didn't imply that you just approach women with a bad attitude. You are angry here, right now, and there are women here, right now. You aren't even disagreeing with this, so my judgement about you being angry is correct. It's simple math that when you say 90% of women are x, then the smart ones will assume you think that they are part of that 90%. The other ones don't understand probability. You seem to be trying to debate points with me that I haven't made.

You seem to imply that there are women on this site that are even date-able. There are none on here that I have come across, either because of distance or conflicting ideology; such as yourself. Also, your argument is invalid since I can just make another account. No one knows what I look like here. Third, who ever said I care about trying to impress women on this site? I like how you mentioned that I agreed that I'm angry, but you didn't comment on any of the experiences I mentioned I've been through; as if they are somehow invalid.

It sounds like the problem is you.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
You seem to imply that there are women on this site that are even date-able. There are none on here that I have come across, either because of distance or conflicting ideology; such as yourself.

Wait, do you seriously look at every female WP poster in terms of how "dateable" she is? That's... kinda creepy. Like, "I need to go wash my hands after reading this" levels of creepy.

[edit] Why is this thread in PPR, anyway? Shouldn't it be in Love & Dating?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 9:19 pm

wilburforce wrote:
I'm not sure why you think that I'm lying about who I am (??), but I do know that I've asked you not to talk to me directly and I wish you would respect that. Insisting on talking to someone who has directly and explicitly expressed the desire to be left alone by you is creepy and threatening. Please leave me alone.

So, you want to be able to make nasty comments about me, and have me not respond to them... I think that's the problem with social justice feminism in a nutshell, actually. That, or "creepy" and "threatening" have very different definitions in Toronto than they do anywhere else.

Last edited by B19 on 25 Apr 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.: personal attack

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 9:28 pm

Dox47 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
I'm not sure why you think that I'm lying about who I am (??), but I do know that I've asked you not to talk to me directly and I wish you would respect that. Insisting on talking to someone who has directly and explicitly expressed the desire to be left alone by you is creepy and threatening. Please leave me alone.

So, you want to be able to make nasty comments about me, and have me not respond to them... I think that's the problem with social justice feminism in a nutshell, actually. That, or "creepy" and "threatening" have very different definitions in Toronto than they do anywhere else.

As to lying about who you are, sneaking back in here with a new user name after being banned kinda fits the description, unless you just coincidentally share the location, life story, goals, and politics of a banned member of my unfortunate acquaintance, in which case, my mistake.

Wow, that's quite the paranoid screed. I guess you must be the reason why one of the mods sent me a message a while back asking if I was some other user. You sound disturbed, and you scare me. Please leave me alone.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Wow, that's quite the paranoid screed. I guess you must be the reason why one of the mods sent me a message a while back asking if I was some other user. You sound disturbed, and you scare me. Please leave me alone.

Spare me... You're in the politics section, if you don't want any critical responses to the things you say, The Haven awaits you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 12:04 am

wilburforce wrote:
sly279 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

Why not? Don't you love guys who lie about who they are to get into bed with you, because they know if they are honest about themselves no one will have sex with them otherwise? I thought finding that kind of guy was every woman's dream! :lol:

Why do you hate men?
Maybe if people weren't so judgmental, others wouldn't have to hide who they are while wanting to kill themselves inside.

I'm sorry if you feel like you want to kill yourself, but that is neither my fault nor does it have anything to do with my feelings about men, which go through quite a range depending on the individuals. Men in general I don't hate though, so I would appreciate you not saying such unprovoked and undeserved things to me--I mean, I wasn't even talking to you or about you. You just jumped into the conversation to say some BS about me. In the future, it's probably better if you don't address me at all if you can't do it without being a dickhead.

Name calling isn't allowed , you should know that, as for replying to you, if you don't want to people don't post in public forums. I'm not attacking you. I am merely tired of you being so judgmental and hateful towards men you deem so low. Because the only reason to hide stuff is because it must be no woman would ever sleep with them.

This assumes all women are like you and beleive like you. There for a guy with a different political opinion would be disliked by all women, no way there's conservative women or anything. The bolded is what provoked me and I beleive you did so as a jab at many men on this site who are unable to get women as you beleive we/eye are so horrible.

As for lying hmmm you pretended to be a guy on here for s while. Now you say your femal which means you lied about who you are.

Don't take jabs at men and people won't reply to your jabs.

You can't poke a wolf then be upset it attacked you. It's a the animals natural response of being poked.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 1:25 am

sly279 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
sly279 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

Why not? Don't you love guys who lie about who they are to get into bed with you, because they know if they are honest about themselves no one will have sex with them otherwise? I thought finding that kind of guy was every woman's dream! :lol:

Why do you hate men?
Maybe if people weren't so judgmental, others wouldn't have to hide who they are while wanting to kill themselves inside.

I'm sorry if you feel like you want to kill yourself, but that is neither my fault nor does it have anything to do with my feelings about men, which go through quite a range depending on the individuals. Men in general I don't hate though, so I would appreciate you not saying such unprovoked and undeserved things to me--I mean, I wasn't even talking to you or about you. You just jumped into the conversation to say some BS about me. In the future, it's probably better if you don't address me at all if you can't do it without being a dickhead.

Name calling isn't allowed , you should know that, as for replying to you, if you don't want to people don't post in public forums. I'm not attacking you. I am merely tired of you being so judgmental and hateful towards men you deem so low. Because the only reason to hide stuff is because it must be no woman would ever sleep with them.

This assumes all women are like you and beleive like you. There for a guy with a different political opinion would be disliked by all women, no way there's conservative women or anything. The bolded is what provoked me and I beleive you did so as a jab at many men on this site who are unable to get women as you beleive we/eye are so horrible.

As for lying hmmm you pretended to be a guy on here for s while. Now you say your femal which means you lied about who you are.

Don't take jabs at men and people won't reply to your jabs.

You can't poke a wolf then be upset it attacked you. It's a the animals natural response of being poked.

You can post all you like, just don't talk to me and expect me to answer you, since you obviously can't be civil to me or not make up s**t about me (--if I am "attacking men" all over the place, why am I not being reported for it and warned/suspended/banned for it by moderators? Because I'm not attacking anyone, that's why.) I won't be responding to any of your further posts directly, but if you continue to call me a man-hater and make up lies about me "attacking" people I will continue to report you to the moderators, and all you will accomplish is to get yourself banned.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 10:47 am

LaMereLoi wrote:
Yeah, "Some generic BS"

Didn't read.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
You seem to imply that there are women on this site that are even date-able. There are none on here that I have come across, either because of distance or conflicting ideology; such as yourself.

Wait, do you seriously look at every female WP poster in terms of how "dateable" she is? That's... kinda creepy. Like, "I need to go wash my hands after reading this" levels of creepy.

[edit] Why is this thread in PPR, anyway? Shouldn't it be in Love & Dating?

I'm not biting. She mentioned how women on here would be scared off by me, implying they wouldn't want to date me. Then I addressed why it wouldn't matter and you two try to turn this around and resort to calling me creepy. Nice try, but I'm not biting. I'm not falling for your mind games. "Your mind tricks don't work here."

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 12:13 pm

It'd be nice if those claiming the right to be left alone respected it when others ask the same from them. Just a-sayin'.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 12:28 pm

This thread has devolved into bickering.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)