Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 11:29 am

My dissertation is driving me crazy it's due on the 22nd and I'm really frightened to finish it cause I don't want it to be rubbish :'(

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 12:32 pm

Good luck! You can do it.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 2:30 pm

You just need to keep plugging away at it, thinking positive thoughts as you do so. It can be hard to do that, but it is worth the pain when you get it finished and graduate. What can be sad is to realize that after working on a long dissertation, very few people will actually bother to read it outside of your committee members. The exceptions to this would likely be future graduate students who have to write a similar document on their research and are using yours as an organizational template. Good luck and keep going.

olbond
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2016, 3:50 pm

Content removed by moderator.

Member name represents the third account from a sock puppet spammer.

Please report this pest asap if he shows up yet again pushing this spam.

Dobister2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jul 2016, 4:32 am

Spammer content removed and member banned by moderator

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 8:33 pm

What is it about?

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and MERLD
I have significant chronic medical conditions as well

Urthred
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2016, 10:37 pm

You really shouldn't be worried about quality to much just do the best you can and get what help you can (friends to read it, on campus, tutors, your supervisor etc) if you are stressing out a lot over it I found it surprisingly relieving to read absolutely garbage published articles ( I mean with key bits of their arguments not even cited bad). My University also made a point of having us read one MA dissertation where the guy handed in the dissertation without a conclusion and notes in the margins for things he meant to fix and he still passed (barely). So again just write the best you can and make sure it is complete and on topic and you should be fine.