Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

random1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Apr 2016, 2:30 pm

ill start.

jealous
insecure.
they want to be your friend but feel like they cant.

they think you are a idiot for what ever reason.

it makes them feel better.

lets keep going.

LIST SOME OTHER REASONS.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 2:31 pm

I don't think anybody hates on me. I think I make it hard for people to get me. But outcast would be more like it.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

AspieTurtle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2016, 2:49 pm

1. They think that I am getting "special" treatment at work.
2. They don't understand why I sometimes need to escape their group conversations.
3. They hate it when we are talking tech job related stuff and I present structured logical arguments that make their assumptions look stupid when they thought they were being clever.

Pergerlady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2016, 3:41 pm

1. I am different (people hate and fear all things different.)
2. They are intimidated by something about me, such as intellect.
3. Due to my "unusual" behavior, people fail to understand me, and that scares them.
4. I may say or do something that the other person misinterprets.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 3:54 pm

I don't know personally if anyone actually hates me, but I have a lot of reasons for hating them. :evil:
In fact I don't understand why anyone likes me at all. I must be one of the most unlikable human beings on the planet.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 4:06 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
In fact I don't understand why anyone likes me at all.
This I understand.....And, it's reinforced by the fact that when they find out what I'm really like, they don't hang around.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 7:05 pm

random1 wrote:
List The Reasons Or Without Reason Why People Hate On You.
1. I'm smart.
2. I'm educated.
3. I have 40 years of experience / seniority in my field.
4. No one can con me into believing their claims of previously unknown physical principles without a critical demonstration of their claims.
5. I'm ugly and I have a pretty wife.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 7:31 pm

I really don't care what people think of me, they may or may not hate me but I am not in their head so I can't not list the reasons they feel any way they do. I imagine if anyone has any problem with me they are suffering from some kinda of internal problem and they need to get over themselves.

Sylvastor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 8:31 pm

Perhaps not showing emotions can lead to that as they feel/see something is wrong with that person and/or feel intimidated on some level.

And of course then there is also the "no reason" of all reasons, when they simply just don't like you from the start - perhaps even instinctively.
Be it because they literally can't smell you, or because they don't like your face, or your hair colour or because they just saw that you already were a social outcast so they just joined the group without ever really noticing you before to hate on you and developed a peer-pressure hate or some other kind of instinctive hate.

I don't think I can add any more to that. :P

In any of these cases it's silly and the best one can do is laugh about these reasons! :lol:

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 9:51 pm

I don't really know what others think of me, unless I asked them but sometimes I overhear stuff like slow (learning, picking things up), lazy, anti-social, isolated, passive-aggressive, pessimistic. So I can't really say that I know why people hate me, that is assuming if they really do hate me. If I did have to assume they hate me, personally and regardless of what I said previously, I think it is down to the way I deal with everyday situations, and that I don't fit into the everyday operation of my family, as they don't want to deal with the changes that I require or things they may not be able to accommodate every day. If we're talking present day, it would be being unemployed for more than 2 years, whilst some members of family have been made redundant and found a job relatively quickly, and in 100x more time that I have had I haven't even had a successful interview.

So it's just the 2 things, not being able to get a job and how I deal with everyday life.

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 9:57 pm

I don't have anything in common with many people. It's rare that we agree on more than one or two things, and they think I am pessimistic. They dislike my direct communication and frustration over their refusal to be direct in turn.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 12:04 am

Maybe they don't like my personality.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 12:12 am

1. I lack certain social skills.
2. I'm too interested in intellectual topics.
3. I don't follow the crowd.
4. I think logically and am direct when speaking.
5. I'm not much interested in mainstream culture.
6. Sometimes it's jealousy.

I'm sure there are other reasons.

north404
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Apr 2016, 1:33 pm

Scorpius14 wrote:
sometimes I overhear stuff like slow (learning, picking things up), lazy, anti-social, isolated, passive-aggressive, pessimistic.

Same here. It doesn't help that in group work I barely participate (sometimes because I'm nervous about being critiqued for my ideas but lately it's been because I generally don't know/nor care about what's going on).

Just recently, I remember I suggested an idea and the 3 members (who had all previously known each other, they took me in because groups of 4 were needed) kinda just shrugged it off and gave each other this look trying not to laugh. I noticed, pretended like I didn't, and just looked down at my notes "minding my own business". After that I didn't really have much input with that group and they had expressed their frustration, passive-aggressively saying "hey you haven't talked in a while, what do you think?" - and even AS they're saying it they just give each other that look again. The whole situation is just so uncomfortable to me and it had pissed me off so much, to the extent that I started wishing violent thoughts on them to cope with the situation.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2016, 4:44 pm

Ordinarily I am too unmemorable and inconspicuous for anyone to give a damn about.

But I am self-centered which doesn't exactly endear me to anyone.

yogiB1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Apr 2016, 6:19 pm

Having a resting b***h face
Being honest all the time
Being a vegetarian and eating healthy
Not having television