Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 7:00 pm

My immediate cash , about $23 , turned up gone from the front pocket in the outer of the two jackets I wear (I've spoken a little bit about them , at least .) .
I certainly imagine that it was stolen :cry: . A scenario of the paper money getting lost certainly seems unlikely ~ Don't you think ?
For all that I had stolen over these last months , I never had cash stolen , or my pockets broken into :( .
Without getting slogged down in detail here , it is not that I was not pretty laboriously protective of my money and stuff in the two jackets (an outer , thick outdoor jacket , with immediate money in one pocket - and a sports jacket underneath that , with my (when I have it) greater money , my I.D. , my ATM card , etc. in an inner pocket in that sports jacket .
I was . definitely .
At least that stuff in the sports jacket was not stolen ~ But what if it was ?
What can I do now ?
It's looking , along with , yep , getting s**t over my coughing , this " recuperate " place may be a fairly temporary stop .
Should I return to sleeping without taking the jackets off ~ As I had done when fully/sleeping outside-homeless ?
Sleeping flat in the recuperate shelter , things tend to fall out of the pockets ~ Aside from , as I have said , the jackets (which I have had since I was in Santa Cruz , and which aren't very clean) reaching the later part of their life's journey. (Like me ?????)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 7:16 pm

it's darn nasty for people to complain about coughing. it's not like you want to cough or can control it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 7:40 pm

...Even though I was going to put this in another line , I'd like to appeal , PLEASE ! :( , could someone in the San Francisco Bay Area maybe meet me regularly and show me how to improve my computer/smartphone skills ?
Remember , I am esentially crippled , at least partway , and I am fairly much stuck in this " downtown/mid-Market " area .
I have SWORE AND SWORE , elsewhere , in my " Please help me " line , that it I received help in improving my posting/etc. skills (and gone into some detail about what I mean/how we could do it) said that I would not ask anyone who helped me for money (including for the phone I use . I'd buy that myself .) or anything else ! :cry:
Really .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!