Response to thread in women's section.

Page 1 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:44 pm

Women hid behind saying they want a guy who's finical stable not rich. Well only 1% of people are rich. So put them out of the way. When men say women only care about guys with money we aren't saying rich guys. We're talking about upper middle class guys which is the same guys you women talk about when you say finically stable, we're not stupid we can read between the lines.

You don't consider a min wage guy finically stable
You thinking middle class makes more then $22 an hour guys. Why because everyone in the west is brainwashed to think you need to be middle class. Must be middle class. If your not middle class you failed.
Well full middle class. I hop I'm never middle class. I never want to be part of such a selfish bunch of people,who think they'll better then everyone else and all the problems are because of poor people and why won't they just die so I can have little bit more money.

If I guy makes $2 and hour and lives off $2 and hour then he's finically stable . There isn't some arbitrary income that makes you finically stable. You can make 100,000 and hour and spend 150,000 an hour. You can make min wage and cut cost on stupid superficial stuff and make it just fine, two people working min wage make 2/3k a month which is More then enough to live on. Most why can't a woman making 22 an hour be with a guy making mine wage and do ok?

Would you be happy if most guys rejected you for not making enough? Or not looking beautiful enough?

Really don't get why you all want me to live since you look down on me and other poor guys so much. If you won't date us why would any other women. Freaking two sided is what it is.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:50 pm

Also. If a guys worked as hard as he can despit his difficulties and done the best he can and still isn't good enough for any women. Then yes it's the women's fault. Not his. You can't blame stuff on people that's out of their control. I can't ,are women go against the herd mentality.

If sexism is guys fault , women being superficial is women's fault. If guys have to police and fix sexism then maybe women should get other women to not be superficial but don't see that happening as most you here are the same you want a finically stable(middle clas) guy

Sweet leaf is the rare exception it seems. Though not sure why you feel the need to defend the others. They'd rejected your bf as he's below them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:01 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I was going to reply by saying, "So what are ya gonna do, go on a shooting spree and kill only women? After all we're all evil and to blame for all your problems" but that could get me kicked off this site, so I won't. :roll:

Yep. Sad lonely aspie guy he must be a mass shooter. It's so f*****g tired of that hate speech,

Do women who dislike men who on,up want thin women get accused of going on a rampage. Not they patted on the back and agreed with, if men like thin women then why can't the other end of superficially be true?

I never said women are evil. Just as men who only want thin women aren't evil. Wrong yes but evil no nor should they die. Nor are are they the source of all my problems. That's you women who who always jump to that conclusion
They'll the source of one f*****g problem the problem that women won't date me.

Women didn't make me be born wrong
Women didn't make the enconcim enslavement system
They do however pre take in it and reenforce it's continued survival and harmful ness.

Want to make a difference, date poor men give them a chance. Don't buy into the you need _____ ammount of money in order to live or be happy.

My grand parents were poor and happy as can be. They had 4 kids , one car and worked hard but they were happy. They didn't need to be middle class. Poor people in other countries have family's all the time. People and Eastern Europe do too. Poor people in the west for thousands of years had family's and we're happy. So why can't mordern western people. Why be unhappy and lonely because of a arbitrary income number set by some rich white guy sitting in his office all so your spend more money so he makes more money.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:02 pm

If there is a patriarchy, don't you think they set up this system that many so willing go with.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:04 pm

It sounds to me like you are just bitter about not being able to find someone, and are blaming it on women in general. You also aren't listening to what anyone else is saying, because it doesn't fit in with your viewpoint. It's getting to be really tiring.

So obviously, it's the fault of women that you are unable to find someone, not something wrong with you personally.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:06 pm

Yigeren wrote:
It sounds to me like you are just bitter about not being able to find someone, and are blaming it on women in general. You also aren't listening to what anyone else is saying, because it doesn't fit in with your viewpoint. It's getting to be really tiring.

So obviously, it's the fault of women that you are unable to find someone, not something wrong with you personally.

Don't goad him on. I've reported the topic. He's obviously unwell right now. Everyone just take a step back.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:12 pm

Imagine a woman comes on here and Says a guy cat called me today

Bunch of guys reply in the thread,moo guys don't cat call. I don't cat call so all guys don't either. Your just crazy and blaming all your problems on guys.mguys don't cat call.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:19 pm

Yigeren wrote:

I've never every sear to God said all women. I've never used the words all and women combined. Why can't a guy complain about a woman or bunch of women without it being considered attack on all women.

You say all women aren't a hivemind. Yet you treat anything bad said as saying bad about all women like their a hivemind. 0.o

Is it possible maybe 75% of women are this way and your in the 25% why is it all or nothing. Why deny the existence of majority of women ?

It is the fault of women I can't find someone , no way around it, I'm not gay so it can me males felt as males aren't rejecting me over and over for the same reason then males tell me on wp tat those males are right in rejecting me over income.

I've done everything I can and th best I can. I was born poor and disabled. Not anything I can do about that so if women won't accept s poor and disabled guy who's fault is it? They guy who can't change how he was born or those women who could but won't change their who they deem good enough to be loved?

We don't expect paralyzed people to walk up stairs, we build them ramps. Society needs to acknowledge that poor people are humans too and just as worthy as love and respect as middle class people.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:21 pm

zip

Last edited by Feyokien on 01 May 2016, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:23 pm

I can't just accept I'm suppose to be sad and lonely forever because I don't fit societies standards like auntabbby has. I'd sooner die. But I can't change how life is. I can't change who I was born or how I was born. I can't be unborn.

This is my life I'm disabled and on ssi for the rest of my life. That's never going change. Disability current,y without technology can't be cured. With our current economy there isn't enough middle class jobs for 320million Americans. People have to work min wage jobs or our nation would ground to a halt. That guy who pumps your gas he's a min wage guy, that woman who checked you out at a store or put your food on the shelf she's min wage. Most jobs in the USA are min wage jobs. Think you can survive won't min wage jobs. Doubt it. No gas, no food, no fancy electronics. Good luck.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:26 pm

Feyokien wrote:
People having ambitions in life isn't a character flaw, nor is wanting financial security for a possible future child. Be realistic Sly. The world is material, that's reality. Poverty isn't fun and you can't blame people for not wanting it as their future.

Why are people who don't have ambitions a flaw? What's wrong with living in the same house, working the same job in the same town for 50 years?

But not everyone and most people won't ever get out of poverty, the current. Economy runs off most people being poor it's the base of the payamid and without it the whole thing comes falling down.nso why can't poor people date other poor people why do they demand middle class people. Why should middle class people date poor women. Why is a woman worth more then a similarly poor guy?

Reality check people everyone wants out of poor but not many will get out.
I went to college I got a degrees that should have got me out of poor, it didn't. And for many many many millions of others it doesn't either. Why live in a fairy tale world

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:30 pm

Sly, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know there are a lot of dishonest and disgusting people in this world and that it can be difficult dealing with them. Do you have any psychiatric help that you can discuss these issues with? If not then any close friends? You may also want to consider the types of women you are approaching and see if you can recognize any tell tale signs they displayed that they may not be a good match for you. Try to find someone with similar interests and in a similar income bracket as you to reduce the chances of running into these types of females in the future.

Dating can be difficult and a lot of it comes down to being able to recognize the red flags that a relationship is just going to crash and burn and being willing to quickly but politely disengage to minimize the pain caused to the both of you.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:37 pm

We need a men's forum. Women don't get this. Only poor men do and there's no where for use to hid and talk to each other like the women have.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:41 pm

Lots of poor men get dates. So do disabled ones, and ugly ones, and fat ones, short ones, etc. I've seen it personally.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:45 pm

I do agree that a men's section would be a good idea though you would want to post that in the Wrong Planet.net discussion board.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:48 pm

I live in a low socioeconomic region with the state's highest unemployment rate.
If we didn't love poor people, we would have ceased to exist.