Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 2:59 pm

And this guy doesn't look white. Oh! He's Mexican American! Those are the Mexicans who are for Trump because they are wanting the illegal Mexicans gone.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 3:02 pm

She doesn't look white either, I don't have my glasses on, but she seems to be Mexican - wouldn't you agree?

I have to get ready for work and study awhile - no more time for this nonsense.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 9:19 pm

nurseangela wrote:
These people aren't white Republicans.

It's called "rent a crowd"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 9:37 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Trump is not the problem. It's the millions of stupid middle class white republicans who are eager to see him as their leader.

Not quite right, many of them are so mad at their party for selling them a bill of goods over the years that they're inflicting Trump on them as backlash.

But that's just as bad, as they're knowingly bringing calamity to the country.

You, unknowingly, already brought calamity to this country - now someone needs to fix the mess (if it's not too late, that is) .

Yes, that someone was George W. Bush, who, with a Republican congress, had enabled his friends on Wall Street to almost destroy the economy. Obama went out of his way to fix the problem, bringing back employment for millions, saving American corporations like Ford, including more Americans in the healthcare system, expanding civil liberties for LGBT Americans, and killing our greatest current enemy.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 11:38 pm

And insured we are going to have a worse crash then in 2008 by bailing out the people who crashed the economy instead of jailing them, further entreching to big to fail, those millions of jobs are mostly temp, contract type jobs so people are forced to be yet more reliant on credit in part because they are under the illusion they are doing better because a paycheck is coming in. Another words the American economy is even more based on a Ponzi scheme then in 2008. That people are hired and fired based more on social skills then merit then they used to be is another problem.

What is worse is that those that do know how bad things are falling for the simplistic solutions of Sanders and Trump.

It is far far from all Obama's fault be he has been part of the problems.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 12:24 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
And insured we are going to have a worse crash then in 2008 by bailing out the people who crashed the economy instead of jailing them, further entreching to big to fail, those millions of jobs are mostly temp, contract type jobs so people are forced to be yet more reliant on credit in part because they are under the illusion they are doing better because a paycheck is coming in. Another words the American economy is even more based on a Ponzi scheme then in 2008. That people are hired and fired based more on social skills then merit then they used to be is another problem.

What is worse is that those that do know how bad things are falling for the simplistic solutions of Sanders and Trump.

I've worked temp jobs, and I'll tell you, a job's a job.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 6:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

If have done temp and contract jobs and they were short to medium term band aids that felt not as bad as unemployment, not solutions.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 12:10 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

If have done temp and contract jobs and they were short to medium term band aids that felt not as bad as unemployment, not solutions.

Many companies end up hiring temps, especially in industrial work. Those temps who don't get permanently hired usually don't have to wait long for a new assignment.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 12:21 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
i had seen on tv it was Prescott Bush who asssaninated JFK,along with howard e. hunt

You're close. I went to Google and put in "Prescott Bush Nazi" and got this:

"How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power", plus quite a number of historical reads pointing out the Bush family connections to and active support for the Nazis before and during WWII.

I just knew there was something wrong with those people. I guess old P.B. was really in hot water with the U.S. government at the time...they must have gotten it covered up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 1:09 pm

ZenDen wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
i had seen on tv it was Prescott Bush who asssaninated JFK,along with howard e. hunt

"How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power", plus quite a number of historical reads pointing out the Bush family connections to and active support for the Nazis before and during WWII.

I just knew there was something wrong with those people. I guess old P.B. was really in hot water with the U.S. government at the time...they must have gotten it covered up.

Prescott had also been involved with an abortive coup of like minded plutocrats to replace FDR with a fascist dictatorship, prior to WWII. This was in fact investigated by the original House Committee on UnAmerican Activities, prior to the committee turning into a shill for right wingers perpetrating the Red Scare.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 2:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Many companies end up hiring temps, especially in industrial work. Those temps who don't get permanently hired usually don't have to wait long for a new assignment.

Good for them. Probably happened because in certain sectors there has always been a mutual need for for temps. In the last few decades we have replaced many many many permanent jobs with temp/contract work. Good for people who for whatever reason can not or do not want to work full time, good for very high paying in demand jobs, not as good, not even close to bieng as good as the jobs that were replaced. It makes the individual worker and the economy as a whole much more vulnrable to a downturn. A lot less people have pensions to retire on. That is leading to a situation where an estimated half the boomers do not have enough money to retire on. Part of the problem is the many boomers are deluded, they think they are to big to fail

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 5:41 am

ZenDen wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

i saw that too on the same netflix documentary

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 12:22 pm

Hi vermontsavant.

I must have missed that special. Is it still playing by any chance? :D

I caught a reference to Prescott Bush in a forum about a year ago.

Can you give us more details?

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 1:46 pm

Dox47 wrote:
I'd have thought he'd go the other way with it, "how many Democrats has Mr Trump's immediate family assassinated?".

None. Trumps family only does trophy killing of wild animals....

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 5:36 am

ZenDen wrote:
Hi vermontsavant.

I must have missed that special. Is it still playing by any chance? :D

I caught a reference to Prescott Bush in a forum about a year ago.

Can you give us more details?
should still be on netflix,not sure what you should type into the search enguine to find.maybe conspiracy documentaries or just prescott bush i forgot the exact name of the movie.i dont really know if its all true or not i am not not actually that into conspiracy stuff.i take it with a grain of salt but it was an interesting movie