Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mikie1091
Toucan
Toucan

05 May 2016, 8:54 pm

what kind of dentist do you have i have a speical needs dentist what does your dentist offer mine offers sedation , laughing gas, or being put too sleep at the hospital, do you ever need dentist work explain what your dentist is like

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2016, 9:03 pm

mikie1091 man listen to me, we are all glad to see you. I was very excited when I saw your username cause you didn't post there for a while. I hope everything was ok but man you gotta think before you post, you created this thread already here,

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=316841

We are cheering you on man, hoping for the best for you but you can create threads with multiple topics. You should ask similar questions in the same thread. It gives the forums some room to breath and allows more people to reply to your threads.

Thats why your asking right?

You want to know, well let us reply to your other threads before you create a new one.

Peace out,

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2016, 9:06 pm

Please bear in mind the request that you stop repeatedly opening new and multiple dentist threads or any other multiple threads on a single topic. You can post new posts in the existing ones, some of which are still on the forums.