suggestions for home security monitoring services

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jonathon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 May 2016, 11:48 pm

I'm searching home security monitoring systems, but, I'm not sure what to look for nor where to start. Could anyone offer any suggestions or advice on these systems? I referred the site Think Protection , and I got so much information and i am confused. Can any one suggest me best home security monitoring services companies .

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 11:56 pm

I have ADT. You need a landline. Mainly have it to alert me if someone breaks in, it also has fire and carbon monoxide detection in case something happens when I'm not home. Not worth it for anyone breaking in because the company calls to make sure the alarm didn't go off by mistake. Well, someone could break in and hold me at gunpoint and have me lie that the alarm went off by accident. So like I said, use it for fire and carbon monoxide and have guns for anyone breaking in. The system has buttons for fire and medical that can be pushed then they send someone right away. My plan if someone breaks in is to push the fire button.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.