Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 6:29 pm

One thing I find funny about this is that Trump claims a million dollars is only a small loan, but six million dollars is a tremendous amount of money that everyone should be thanking him and congratulating him for giving to the vets. Which by the way a large part of it only paid out after he was called out on it. You know for a guy who supposedly is worth 10 billion dollars, it's awfully odd for him to be so proud of it.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 6:32 pm

I should have posted this in the PPR forum instead. Could someone please move it?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 6:34 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
One thing I find funny about this is that Trump claims a million dollars is only a small loan, but six million dollars is a tremendous amount of money that everyone should be thanking him and congratulating him for giving to the vets. Which, by the way, a large part of it only paid out after he was called out on it. You know for a guy who supposedly is worth 10 billion dollars, it's awfully odd for him to be so proud of it.
That says a lot about his integrity (or lack of it) right there.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:16 pm

Conservatives would beg to differ with you...
Trump supporters state it is all a lie.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:21 pm

xenocity wrote:
Conservatives would beg to differ with you... Trump supporters state it is all a lie.
And supporters of Mrs. Clinton say that her email scandal is all a lie.

So who is right?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
xenocity wrote:
Conservatives would beg to differ with you... Trump supporters state it is all a lie.
And supporters of Mrs. Clinton say that her email scandal is all a lie.

So who is right?

Not all Clinton supporters claim it's a lie, most don't.
In that case the GOP admitted to using it and Benghazi to destroy Hillary's campaign.
They told George that on This Week! earlier this year.

If they wanted her in jail, they have the votes to do it.

Though all Sanders supporters will tell you his refusal to file his campaign contributions with the FEC and to fully account for his campaign expenditures with the FEC is all Hillary and the establishment's doing.

He's being investigated for numerous errors, not submitting big donations, and not account for a good part of his expenses.
If found guilty it could be jail time.
But Mr. Sanders is refusing to cooperate with the FEC, claiming they are taking orders from the establishment.

To be fair Sanders supporters are the worst this primary season.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:32 pm

I'm retiring to the Philippines anyway. Over there, people are so used to corrupt government officials that they can survive on much less than what most lower-income Americans make.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
I'm retiring to the Philippines anyway. Over there, people are so used to corrupt government officials that they can survive on much less than what most lower-income Americans make.

Panama is the better choice there for many reasons.

The Philippines are engulfed in violence and crime especially with the new president threatening to kill journalists who go against him as "lying"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2016, 7:42 pm

xenocity wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Panama is the better choice there for many reasons. The Philippines are engulfed in violence and crime especially with the new president threatening to kill journalists who go against him as "lying"
I don't have any investments in Panama.

Mongoose1
Raven
Raven

05 Jun 2016, 2:50 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
One thing I find funny about this is that Trump claims a million dollars is only a small loan, but six million dollars is a tremendous amount of money that everyone should be thanking him and congratulating him for giving to the vets. Which by the way a large part of it only paid out after he was called out on it. You know for a guy who supposedly is worth 10 billion dollars, it's awfully odd for him to be so proud of it.

Okay. As I hate them all, I guess I'm non-partisan. Why only pick on the blow-hard? What about the witch (Clinton) and the bum (Sanders)? Why just stop with Trump? Are you that shallow? :lol: