Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2016, 1:03 am

last night i tried play game on online and i go there every single day slow internet and it went 1 bar i easily get really frustrated and angry and then i turn my PS4 button off very quickly and i was swearing at my self and others not hearing it and i pushed the chair and sift kick on chair i think i was overwhelmed that time slamed the cupboard doors and i tried calm me down is hot shower and went i get in for 1min and no hot water i got more stress i punched the shower wall didnt break it but i got out angry at everyone on this planet feels like Doomed by my self tried calm down i told mum what happen slow internet and no hot water swearing stuff to her and then i went for walk didnt help with situation around people went down mc donalds and when the car is noisy im using hearing aids i got more annoyed by noisy cars bloody idiots when i trying to calm down and straight to maccas buy chocolate mc muffin and i was half smile to them and i sit down for 20mins no looking at people very much and stranger looked at me didnt say anything i feel weird when im overwhelmed and i quickly look at him and look down on plastic bag what im playing with and i got out and stranger look at me i look back i can feel it its really annoying makes me more annoyed if they say anything about me i would got annoyed i dont want people talk to me and i went walk home between maccas to home i neally got out of control feel like wanted hit my self and and hitting on metal things with no cars around but i didnt do it but i feel it its coming and i hide my emotions i neally cried as well so what u think the way i feel?

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf