Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cenabee
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Sep 2016, 5:32 pm

I write because I love to be able to put what I see in my head down into words. I used to only put them in pictures, but I took the idiom "a picture is worth 1000 words" literally and figured I should at least be able to express 100 words about what I am imagining.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 8:25 pm

^^That's what I always do, and its never let me down. Writers block can mean a lengthy drag though.

Desurage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Sep 2016, 7:55 pm

I don't believe writer's block exists, or if it does I don't experience it. I get writer's fear, I have so many thoughts in my head and every single one doesn't seem like it deserves to get put down on a page. I'm learning that its far more important to keep thoughts much slower when writing because people read so fast that you can display a big idea much better if you keep track of the smaller ones. I also want recognition and to finally get those 'stories I always wanted to write" down for good.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 11:55 am

Put concisely, because I can't not.

The elation of creation. Writing is discovering something new. It's also a way of allowing you to explore ideas and think through nconcepts you are unfamiliar with. You take nothing but a spark of an idea and build a whole world on it. And maybe you get to share it with others, and they can live your wonderment too.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 12:49 pm

Because I like to create fantasy worlds.

howler0322
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Sep 2016, 8:35 pm

I enjoy writing about things that I like. If nothing else it's just fun.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2016, 9:14 am

Writing serves as a template for me to express emotions easier than in an interaction with people. A creative outlet to let all my crazy ideas out. Helps me come to terms with over stimulation and I put it down in words when I have it.