Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

zombie
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2007, 9:46 pm

Wow this is new and to think ill go down in history as one of the first 17, 18 people to post on this forum.

Donate to the Help make a Film Foundation
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2007, 10:24 pm

sometimes I go to the early pages of WP and wonder who all those people are, and where they are now. Perhaps one day some one will return the honor.

Merle

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2007, 10:49 pm

one day you and I will break the addiction too.

Some could be back as different names. I only recently realised (actually TM1 mentioned it) that Richardbenson is Waterdogs.

I'd like to know how Emily (capt brown) is getting on. I expect she will come back on day (if not already under a new name) :?

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 11:17 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
one day you and I will break the addiction too.

Some could be back as different names. I only recently realised (actually TM1 mentioned it) that Richardbenson is Waterdogs.

I'd like to know how Emily (capt brown) is getting on. I expect she will come back on day (if not already under a new name) :?

Interesting. I wonder if Emily is aka 'Sophist'.
I don't remember waterdogs. Sometimes I wonder if certain people are others from the past, for instance I wonder about Calandale. Could he be Alex or neuroman in disguise? But I decided against that.

I think I'm one of the few who left when all the mods were banned over the PM furor about a year ago, who came back. There are a few people who are still here under the same name (like Cockneyrebel, of course) but I'd like to think that I'd notice if somebody were posting under a new name.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 3:10 pm

It's difficult to tell. Unless they tell someone, who tells you. I'm very poor at seeing patterns.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 4:38 pm

Yes but we all have different writing styles.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 4:38 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
It's difficult to tell. Unless they tell someone, who tells you. I'm very poor at seeing patterns.

Same here. I usually can't identify puppet accounts.

And of course, you have to be careful when you denounce someone. I remember awhile back someone was accussed of being a puppet account but in reality was not. T'was slight worried about that.

I really don't notice how long someone has been around unless something reminds me to look. There are several members who seem to have been on WP forever but really joined after I did. I'm always shocked. I guess I can't grasp the concept of time and members. :)

Three years!