Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

lymerence
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2016, 8:00 pm

Do you ever get that feeling in your heart where you just don't know what to do and it hurts physically? The thought of waiting for so long to be with someone who's right for me just takes everything out of me and my breath becomes shallow knowing how happy other people are, how people are doing the things I long for as if it's the simplest thing in the world. I don't understand. I constantly try to have an imaginary gf but it never feels real and I know I'm just missing out on the real thing. It's the school holidays and I don't know anyone, so the next contact I'll have with people is in September. And even then, there's no guarantee I'll have someone I like, and even less likely to find someone as much into petplay as I am. :/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 8:52 pm

Yeah....sure I used to get the feelings that you have now.

You're a young guy. If you DIDN'T have these sorts of feelings, I might start worrying about you.

I know it's hard. I know it's frustrating. But it's part of being a young person.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 10:20 pm

A time once existed when there used to be more married people than single people.
Ever since the urbanisation of societies there is now actually more single people than married people.
This change had occurred even before the year 2000 by the way.
I once corresponded with a lady whom I explained this to and she said it made her feel better during Valentine's.
Less like she was alone in the world whilst falsely believing that everybody else in the world had a partner.
She was also good-looking enough to be super-model material.
Now for some Adam Ruins Everything... wait, cannot find a V-Day version, well let's go with this one instead...

aspieinaz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2016, 1:59 am

Not everyone is as happy as they appear to be. There is a lot of unhappiness that goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes it comes out in public and the neighbors are shocked, like recently when a woman in Texas gunned down her two daughters on the street on her husband's birthday. What we see on the surface of people may be totally different than what's really inside of them. So it's best not to try to compare your happiness with others.

v78d6s4nf8234
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jul 2016, 3:47 am

I started being a lot happier the moment I realized I enjoyed being alone much more than having friends and getting married.