Are You OK With Your Hunny's Bodily Functions?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 5:08 am

nick007 wrote:
I'm perfectly fine with my girlfriend's ones as long as they don't smell too bad. I fart a lot & burp a bit myself because of gastrointestinal issues. My farts usually don't smell thou. My girlfriend's OK with mine for the most part.

Are you saying that your sh*t doesn't stink?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Jul 2016, 6:56 pm

nurseangela wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I'm perfectly fine with my girlfriend's ones as long as they don't smell too bad. I fart a lot & burp a bit myself because of gastrointestinal issues. My farts usually don't smell thou. My girlfriend's OK with mine for the most part.

Are you saying that your sh*t doesn't stink?
My farts usually don't & my sh!t doesn't stink too much usually. My girlfriend's smell worse than mine usually.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 7:00 pm

Depends where it is. At home, sure.
In public, no!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 3:32 pm

I don't care about farts or other bodily functions....I certainly don't expect my boyfriend to try to suppress them and he certainly hasn't been offended when mine happen. I mean if I understand correctly it's bad for ones health to hold in such things. If you're very gassy might be good to go to the bathroom to let it pass....but i hardly expect anyone to get up and run to a restroom every time they need to fart.

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2016, 3:23 pm

It's best to believe they do not have bodily functions. And if you hear or detect something, blame the plumbing or dog or the little people.

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jul 2016, 4:29 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Outrider wrote:
With a girlfriend who I've actually been dating for at least a few weeks, in the privacy of a residential home, be it mine or hers, rather than on a date which typically takes place outside of the home, especially not a first date with someone I barely know/not dating yet, I'd be fine with it, heck, I'd like it.

I...tend to not do any of those actions around others. Ever. Most likely wouldn't even around her, even if she's fine with it.
Why would you "like it" if your Hunny did it, but you would never do it?
Maybe because he's glad to know that she's super comfortable around him that she flows her gas freely out of the well? Very understandable. The next person will give you other maybes.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2016, 8:07 pm

Bodily function stuff doesn't bother me, except pooping. And by that I mean I don't want to be breathing the same air that their poop is in, so I'd never like hang out in the bathroom while they were pooping or vice versa. Peeing, I don't care, same with farting an burping. Farting is only gross when it smells bad lol. I'm not one of those "keep the delicate mystery alive" sorts. I would die if I had to pretend I didn't have normal bodily functions with my s/o, what an inconvenience.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2016, 9:19 pm

Farting is funny, and I'd find it rather attractive if a girl does it in front of me. I'm not bothered too much by the smell, either.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2016, 1:50 am

i fart a lot and so does my boyfriend. although his farts are like foghorns and mine more more cute tbh.
idc about farting. if its stinky i can move away/put on the fan/open the window/whatever.

the first few months of dating i never heard him fart. then he suddenly started farting like ALL THE TIME and i was like "are your intestines ok??"
but yeah he was just holding them in and then letting them out in other rooms and stuff hahaha.

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jul 2016, 3:27 pm

saxgeek wrote:
Farting is funny, and I'd find it rather attractive if a girl does it in front of me. I'm not bothered too much by the smell, either.

Flatulophile

Hlbjag
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jul 2016, 12:12 pm

In over 5 years (3 years living together), my AS boyfriend has tried to conceal any evidence that he goes #2. He even adamantly claims that he does not poop EVER, which is absurd and impossible. I think it is funny but, because I know he has issues with it, I leave the bedroom in the mornings to give him privacy to do what he's "not doing". Even when we are on vacation I will make up a reason to leave the room in the mornings for his benefit. I don't think he even knows that I am doing this for him.

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2016, 12:39 pm

Hlbjag wrote:
In over 5 years (3 years living together), my AS boyfriend has tried to conceal any evidence that he goes #2. He even adamantly claims that he does not poop EVER, which is absurd and impossible. I think it is funny but, because I know he has issues with it, I leave the bedroom in the mornings to give him privacy to do what he's "not doing". Even when we are on vacation I will make up a reason to leave the room in the mornings for his benefit. I don't think he even knows that I am doing this for him.

hahaha! That's totally adorable on both of you. I can honestly say, I've never seen that before.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2018, 8:29 pm

seaweed wrote:
i fart a lot and so does my boyfriend. although his farts are like foghorns and mine more more cute tbh.
idc about farting. if its stinky i can move away/put on the fan/open the window/whatever.

One time my boyfriend farted and I asked him if he killed Donald Duck because that's what it sounded like xD We tend to make jokes about that kinda thing all the time (; One time I farted and he said it sounded like it made a brown flower on my underwear XD I guess you can say we both fart alot and make jokes of it and we also do burp a lot too (; I usually am on a roll after I eat a meal but luckily for him he does "out burp" me I guess you can say xD When I do it(burps), it tends to be obnoxious after a while but when he does it, its cute x)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2018, 10:09 pm

^^Reminds me of when Rodney Dangerfield asked "Did someone step on a duck?" in Caddyshack.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 7:19 am

green0star wrote:
seaweed wrote:

One time my boyfriend farted and I asked him if he killed Donald Duck because that's what it sounded like xD We tend to make jokes about that kinda thing all the time (; One time I farted and he said it sounded like it made a brown flower on my underwear XD I guess you can say we both fart alot and make jokes of it and we also do burp a lot too (; I usually am on a roll after I eat a meal but luckily for him he does "out burp" me I guess you can say xD When I do it(burps), it tends to be obnoxious after a while but when he does it, its cute x)

Necro-farts also kill.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 4:09 am

saxgeek wrote:

That must be why your name is Saxgeek. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is great. Smiled through the whole thing.