Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 11:25 pm

^ LOL!
Seriously, though, I thought it was a med side effect, but I get this too, and only in the periphery. It would make sense that it is the anxiety itself because I do get hyper-vigilant about stuff. Right now it's my neighbor who screams all the time.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 12:25 am

Redxk wrote:
^ LOL!
Seriously, though, I thought it was a med side effect, but I get this too, and only in the periphery. It would make sense that it is the anxiety itself because I do get hyper-vigilant about stuff. Right now it's my neighbor who screams all the time.

You know it's weird, people always assume I'm on meds, but I tell them that I'm not. Seriously, do I seem like the kind of person who is on meds? (Not that being on meds is a bad thing)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 12:36 am

^ I've had plenty of people ask me if I'm stoned.
I wish.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 12:46 am

yep, for the record, i don't normally do any drugs either (barely even drink), and i don't abuse my medication (i normally take as little as manageable instead). i was totally sober when that "foreign languages" episode happened, believe it or not...

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 2:18 pm

Raleigh wrote:
^ I've had plenty of people ask me if I'm stoned.
I wish.

Lol. I wouldn't say stoned, but more like anxiety meds.

DaughterOfAule
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2016, 8:17 pm

I too see the shadow cats! Also, the shadow people. I see them out of the corner of my vision and they have startled me multiple times. I'm pretty sure its just stress/anxiety and being extra vigilant, at least in my case. I've seen and heard stuff while trying to fall asleep, but that is my brain trying to dream before I'm fully asleep.

One of the weirdest shadow beings I thought I saw was a small white dog that ran across the art classroom. It was just a plug swinging from the ceiling, but I swear it looked like a dog.

Usually there is nothing there, I just think I saw something, though sometimes its a shirt in the closet that looks like a person out of the corner of my eye or something like that.

"I do not wish to evade the world
Yet I will forever build my own" - Tuomas Holopainen