I wrote a letter to Dave Wagner from KIRO-7 Seattle

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 5:07 pm

oday I just wrote an e-mail to Dave Wagner from KIRO TV-7 in Seattle about myself and the documentary he did on Flo and Kay 20 years ago so I hope you guys and gals enjoy that letter:

Dave,

My name is Jason Lundgren and I am from Mukilteo, WA. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of 18 in 2001 during my senior year at Kamiak High School long before that I had a mild stroke at the age of three months in 1983 which held me back for a long while to walk and talk. It also led me which I know now with Autism. I also got diagnosed with depression, social anxiety disorder, and sensory overload. Despite my mental health conditions, I did a lot of things that nobody thought I can do such as my unlimited knowledge of music, sports, film, television, history (local, U.S., and world), books, and my recent talent is getting highest score in arcade games which I hold four world high scoring records this year which are not limited to: N.A.R.C. (1988), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (1991), The Simpsons (1991), and G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1992). I went to my favorite rock concerts with my best friend Jesse Carlyle along with beer festivals, singing karaoke, going to the movies, and a few social gatherings. I started competitive arcade gaming thanks to then local owner of the just opened Replay Cafe, Craig Willey, last September. The rest was history and I will always thank him for coming out of my shell and also my friends and family for not giving up on me.

I recently got promoted to Bakery Clerk at the Lake Serene Safeway after 15 years of doing courtesy and custodial work. I was also featured on KING 5 news for my first attempt at getting the world record high score in Final Fight by Eric Wilkinson, I got interviewed by Gregr on The End 107.7 FM with my other best friend Daniel Martinez (whom I've been friends with since elementary school in the 4th grade back in September 1992), and I have been featured on The Mukilteo Beacon front cover twice over the past year. Needless to say, 2016 is a milestone year for yours truly and I'm not done with my goals for this year yet. There are two women in my life that I have tremendous crushes on and they are Valerie Perez and Linda Cardellini. The former I had a crush on since her appearance as Wonder Woman in the internet short film, Superhero Speed Dating (2013), and I thought to myself, "Who's that gorgeous lady?" The latter was my longest crush since my junior year in high school when "Freaks and Geeks" (1999-2000) was on the air on NBC playing my high school version of the woman of my dreams, Lindsay Weir. I have always wanted to meet these two women for the longest time and hopefully have a real life friendship with them since they seem like two happy go lucky ladies.

I saw the documentary you did around 1996 with the two autistic savant twins, Flo and Kay Lyman, and I was moved by that documentary. These women know how to live life and I also admire that in people despite their circumstances. I may not have their unlimited skills of facts and figures like them even though I am very good at those too, however, I have the heart and spirit who always beat the odds and roadblocks of life. I would also like to meet them in person if you can make contact with them because they are really my heroes and inspire me to show the outside world what I can do. If these ladies can meet their idol Dick Clark, I can meet the two women of my dreams Valerie and Linda despite my multiple conditions. It would really mean the world to me if I can meet them both in person and hang out with them on their free time from their acting schedule. I wanna thank you for shining a light on these two ladies and what they are capable of. I hope they are doing well with their lives in New Jersey because they seem like go getters who don't care what is in their way just like I am right now.

Thank you for reading this letter and hopefully we can be in touch one of these days.

Jason Lundgren, 33
14023 64th PL W
Edmonds, WA 98026-3504

Last edited by JML101582 on 07 Aug 2016, 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 5:11 pm

Jlm for this you might want to delete your phone number.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 8:01 pm

You might want to delete your email unless you want bots to add it to spam lists.