KKK and Nazi's support of Trump is sickening.

Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 12:16 pm

Seraphi_Grigori wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Seraphi_Grigori wrote:

The educational system did its job well, you are now able to repeat information that has been fed to you with a high degree of accuracy. Never mind the truth behind it, or lack there of.

In regards to Sweetleaf, I wrote a probably too large response and It was deleted by mistake so ill just sum it up. The idea that leadership directly translates into status is incorrect. To the Spartans, the only two types of people who were allowed the honor of having their names engraved on their tombstones were men who died in battle, and woman who died during child birth. Woman have always been more valuable than men, because they are the bottleneck of our species ability to reproduce. They were not prevented from leading because they were not worthy, the men simply stood in front because they would catch the first arrow for doing so, and their lives mattered less.

MRA historical revisionism never ceases to amuse me.

A feminist who speaks of other people revising history to better suit their views. Now I've seen everything. JK, I've seen hypocrisy before.

Talk to me when you've got something other than " ur r a feminists hurr durr!"

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Seraphi_Grigori wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Seraphi_Grigori wrote:

The educational system did its job well, you are now able to repeat information that has been fed to you with a high degree of accuracy. Never mind the truth behind it, or lack there of.

In regards to Sweetleaf, I wrote a probably too large response and It was deleted by mistake so ill just sum it up. The idea that leadership directly translates into status is incorrect. To the Spartans, the only two types of people who were allowed the honor of having their names engraved on their tombstones were men who died in battle, and woman who died during child birth. Woman have always been more valuable than men, because they are the bottleneck of our species ability to reproduce. They were not prevented from leading because they were not worthy, the men simply stood in front because they would catch the first arrow for doing so, and their lives mattered less.

MRA historical revisionism never ceases to amuse me.

A feminist who speaks of other people revising history to better suit their views. Now I've seen everything. JK, I've seen hypocrisy before.

Talk to me when you've got something other than " ur r a feminists hurr durr!"

I also accused you of being a hypocrite. Do you deny either accusation?

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 12:28 pm

Jacoby wrote:
He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

Many people do really believe Trump is a racist and that his life testifies to that.

Here's some fringe propaganda explaining in detail the reasons for that belief:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opini ... .html?_r=0

Now, I realize that Trumpian belief is about feelings, not facts like a personal history of racist actions, statements and decisions along with reverence for a father who was a public racist.

And if you don't like the source of that piece, how about this one:
http://www.vice.com/read/all-the-eviden ... th-the-kkk

Trump claims that he isn't a racist and neither was his dad, but Trump has shown himself to be a habitual liar who finds it extremely difficult to be truthful in sworn testimony under oath. As he put it:
Quote:
"I try and be truthful. I'm no different from a politician running for office. You always want to put the best foot forward."

In any situation where his claims are contradicted by evidence, I'll believe he's lying unless there is clear evidence supporting his claims.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 5:08 pm

Adamantium wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

Many people do really believe Trump is a racist and that his life testifies to that.

Here's some fringe propaganda explaining in detail the reasons for that belief:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opini ... .html?_r=0

Now, I realize that Trumpian belief is about feelings, not facts like a personal history of racist actions, statements and decisions along with reverence for a father who was a public racist.

And if you don't like the source of that piece, how about this one:
http://www.vice.com/read/all-the-eviden ... th-the-kkk

Trump claims that he isn't a racist and neither was his dad, but Trump has shown himself to be a habitual liar who finds it extremely difficult to be truthful in sworn testimony under oath. As he put it:
Quote:
"I try and be truthful. I'm no different from a politician running for office. You always want to put the best foot forward."

In any situation where his claims are contradicted by evidence, I'll believe he's lying unless there is clear evidence supporting his claims.

No one is responsible for support they did not specifically solicit. Did Trump specifically ask the KKK or the American Nazis to support him, or are you reading that into what he did say?

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:06 am

BaalChatzaf wrote:
No one is responsible for support they did not specifically solicit.

True. But Trump is responsible for his own racist statements and actions, which have been documented.
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Did Trump specifically ask the KKK or the American Nazis to support him, or are you reading that into what he did say?

Irrelevant. His racist statements an actions are the reason that he is attractive to extremist racist groups. That's the problem.
David Duke wrote:
“This is a movement to take America back, and when we say ‘take America back,’ we know exactly what that means,” Duke said, “and I think everybody who says that knows what it means. And if we don’t keep putting that heat, if we don’t keep pushing the envelope over, we’ve got to be so far to the right — maybe that’s the wrong for it, ‘right-wing,’ ‘left-wing,’ doesn’t have much meaning — but so far to the right for our people that Trump seems moderate so that he will have space to move to the right himself because we’ve got to start an evolutionary movement to the right.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/d ... ur-country

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 8:25 am

I bet the page he gets off to is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... y_theories ...seemingly subscribed to every single one of them... but 'birther'? It's not about wild theories as much as raw unadulterated hypocrisy when he wouldn't release his own certificate...