KKK and Nazi's support of Trump is sickening.

Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 11:15 am

This is pretty well known news. I still wonder why supporters of Trump think this is alright. Especially since Trump hasnt disavowed ANY of them (to my knowledge at least). Its 2016- people need to grow the hell up and get over it, racism needs to end.

There's a huge difference between dealing with illegal immigration and the stuff Trump spews about Mexicans, Muslims and every other race basically.

I do agree illegal immigration needs to be dealth with, however just banning all Muslims wont help. Building a huge wall to stop Mexicans also likely wont do much except for big bills for tax payers. Plus people will get in other ways (tunneling, fake IDs, flying on private planes by companies that desperately need cheap labor, etc).

I still think its odd that KKK isnt technically a terrorist group in USA yet, which is a part of the problem. There's more than enough documented proof that shows they are terrorists.

Anyway, I think its safe to say- many Trump supporters are racist and/or hate Hillary Clinton that much, any hate group can support Trump and they wont care. Like I've said before- Trump can say or do anything and his supporters act like nothing is wrong or just don't care. It's a bit pathetic in my view.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 11:39 am

I don't think Trump himself is a nazi or KKK supporter, however it disturbs me as well he has support from those groups and even more that he and his supporters just kind of brush it under the rug. I mean if they're ok with that kind of support why don't they just come out and admit it.... for instance they could say 'I'm not a nazi but you know I'm fine with the support from them so long as it gives my canidate more votes.'

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 11:45 am

The Rump is riffing off of Ronnie raygun's playbook in this regard.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Aug 2016, 5:04 pm

He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 5:07 pm

Because of this :

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/ ... -duke-kkk/

This is more sickening:

When Will Hillary Disavow Omar Mateen’s Father?. http://tiny.iavian.net/bopm

Let's see what Hillary does.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 7:16 pm

Jacoby wrote:
He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

Give proof of his so-called "plenty of times" .. otherwise you are just assuming.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 8:17 pm

Earthbound wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Give proof of his so-called "plenty of times" .. otherwise you are just assuming.

I don't think the onus is on me to disprove your allegations, Trump has "disavowed" their support and there is no reason to continue talking about other than to fling mud. Trump is not responsible for who supports him, neither is Obama or whoever. This is kind of asking like when did you stop beating your wife, it's a loaded question and maliciously so. It has no relevance in the race and can be ignored as far as I'm concerned. What you like to talk about NAFTA or foreign policy or immigration? They're issues that actually matter.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 8:44 pm

IIRC, it was Ron Paul who said, upon hearing that racists were contributing to his campaign, that if they wanted to waste their money electing him, that was on them, which seems like a sensible enough policy on such things.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 1:06 am

I think dropping anything and everything the KKK pins an approval pin on like it's a hot potato is giving them far too much power and relevance.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Aug 2016, 5:47 am

I think the KKK's racism is sickening. Their support for Trump isn't exactly a mark in their favour but it's a long way down the list.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:46 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
I think dropping anything and everything the KKK pins an approval pin on like it's a hot potato is giving them far too much power and relevance.

This.

There are two (realistic) options to vote for. It is likely in any election cycle one candidate will attract their votes. Does that make them bad? If two random people were chosen from here to be the next president, would it make the one that attracted more votes from the KKK bad?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

If the KKK actively supports somebody, that somebody must espouse something which appeals to the KKK.

What that "something" is probably has nothing to do with anything decent.

I think Trump is a buffoon, rather than a Nazi/KKK type.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 8:06 am

Trump wants touch-back amnesty for "illegals".

I don't think the KKK supports this.

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2016, 8:43 am

tisk tisk, your bias is showing.

KKK and Nazis might support trump, but he has not said that he agrees with them or wants their vote. Should he deny their support in the first place? Well, yes, probably. I ASSUME they are costing him more votes than giving him, but I could easily be wrong about that, considering how much extra media attention he got from it. People outraged at trump remind me of my wife, always looking at people doing or saying stupid stuff on youtube videos and saying "WHY WOULD THEY THROW AWAY A THOUSAND DOLLAR IPAD?!?!" To which I reply "see those 10 million views? That's why. Other people are breaking their bones to get a fraction of that."

Now the important thing here, regarding how I said that you have a bias, is the people who support Hillary. BLM are racists and more recently terrorists, whos vote she is actually seeking. Third wave feminists are sexist and demand additional rights along with the suppression of mens rights, which clearly makes them sexists. In contrast, trump has only ever said "sexist" things in sense that he's more of a traditionalist like countless other people, or by insulting 1 or 2 specific woman. Neither of which is actually sexist like Hillary, in that she pretends to support 3rd wave feminist to get sexist votes. You actually think she supports woman? She would much rather make it illegal for a woman to be president AFTER her, so she can forever be the only one. But she will gladly pander to feminists before locking them in a closet with her husband.

Trump is also clearly not a racist (like BLM supporter hillary) based on the things that he said, since all he wants is for people of all races and religions to fill out the legal and proper paperwork before coming here. Oh, and he would like to put a temporary stop to a specific religion which happens to be the primary factor to other previously safe countries becoming terrorist states. This is only offensive to the opinion police otherwise known as SJWs, who think that it would be better for us to get blown up than to possibly offend some people that aren't even members of our own country by telling them that they have to go some where else instead of here.

Last edited by Seraphi_Grigori on 10 Aug 2016, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 8:52 am

I'm not particularly into "third-wave Feminism" nor "BLM."

I'm actually not particularly into Hillary, either.

I honestly feel that Trump is not fit to serve as President. I don't like how he's "hanging out" with Putin I don't like how he wants to screw with our international alliances. It bothers me. He's going to lessen out prestige around the world. In this volatile era, we don't need to be isolated from the world.

If the Secret Service starts talking about Trump in a negative light, in public, I find that would be instructive to really listen. I'm sure they weren't really into Jimmy Carter--but they said not a word in public about him.

And I have nothing against anybody who likes Trump. There are some good ideas which he espouses. I just don't care for the man as a President, that's all. He might be a cool guy otherwise in some ways. But not as President.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 10 Aug 2016, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 8:54 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm not particularly into "third-wave Feminism" nor "BLM."

I'm actually not particularly into Hillary, either.

I honestly feel that Trump is not fit to serve as President. I don't like how he's "hanging out" with Putin I don't like how he wants to screw with our international alliances. It bothers me. He's going to lessen out prestige around the around. In this volatile era, we don't need to be isolated from the world.

If the Secret Service starts talking about Trump in a negative light, in public, I find that would be instructive to really listen. I'm sure they weren't really into Jimmy Carter--but they said not a word in public about him.

And I nothing against anybody who likes Trump. I just don't care for the man, that's all.

you should read what the Secret Service thinks about Hillary

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-ser ... work-with/