Sarkozy Wins French Presidential Election

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

jimservo
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:05 pm

I admire Tony Blair (to an extent), does that mean I have something with the New World Order*?

*Boy I sure wish George H. W. Bush had never uttered those words.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:19 pm

jimservo wrote:
I admire Tony Blair (to an extent), does that mean I have something with the New World Order*?

What do you admire about him.?

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:20 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Explain to everyone why it is true.

It is the gut feeling of a seasoned political observer.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:21 pm

manalitwist wrote:

He's a snappy dresser, for one.

Last edited by Xenon on 08 May 2007, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

manalitwist wrote:
jimservo wrote:

Tony Blair is a misplaced comedian who makes some sick jokes. Such an incompetent, promise breaking moron should never have gotten into office... the idea that anyone should be able to get into political high office is pure stupidity.

Last edited by Anubis on 08 May 2007, 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

And thats why I should believe this silly theory? :roll:

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:27 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

Its not so far fetched, you are calling it silly and you are talking tin hats etc yet look at zionist control in USA and many countrys, look at Canada, uk etc etc

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:31 pm

manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

Its not so far fetched, you are calling it silly and you are talking tin hats etc yet look at zionist control in USA and many countrys, look at Canada, uk etc etc

Look at what, what is there to look at? No one has any reason to believe the leaders of any of these countries are zionists consperators. Show us all some proof since you seem to think you know it all.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:35 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

Look at what, what is there to look at? No one has any reason to believe the leaders of any of these countries are zionists consperators. Show us all some proof since you seem to think you know it all.

Oh god man you are far too naive for me to attempt that. Go and find it yourself.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:37 pm

It's called "put up or shut up", Manalitwist. Either post some proof to back up your assertions, or resign yourself to be relegated to the same category as the tinfoil hat crowd.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:38 pm

manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

Oh god man you are far too naive for me to attempt that. Go and find it yourself.

Since you apparently know what you're talking about you should at least have some proof to share with all of us 'uninformed'.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:42 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

Since you apparently know what you're talking about you should at least have some proof to share with all of us 'uninformed'.

I cannot offer proof of what is a gut feeling and the fact that it is apparant not just to me but to politicians in the UK and elsewhere that the Zioinists have infiltrated governments across the world. Are you a zionist :?:

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:42 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

The whole point of a government conspiracy is that it is kept secret and people who know of it are discredited. The power of big lies...

You never know...

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:43 pm

manalitwist wrote:
I cannot offer proof of what is a gut feeling and the fact that it is apparant not just to me but to politicians in the UK and elsewhere that the Zioinists have infiltrated governments across the world.

Cop-out! Coooooop-ouuuuut!

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:43 pm

I cannot offer you proof in a few minutes for what is a wide ranging subject that encompasses many hundreds of hours of research. I get a headache just thinking about it.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:44 pm

manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:

I cannot offer proof of what is a gut feeling and the fact that it is apparant not just to me but to politicians in the UK and elsewhere that the Zioinists have infiltrated governments across the world. Are you a zionist :?:

I am not a 'zionist', I am someone asking you for proof that these 'zionists' have infiltrated governments across the world.