Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

Trump apologized only because he knows voters are being turned off by his racism, his demeaning insults to political rivals, the disabled, women, and everyone else, etc. He's hoping this will stop his collapsing poll numbers, nothing more.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 5:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump apologized only because he knows voters are being turned off by his racism, his demeaning insults to political rivals, the disabled, women, and everyone else, etc. He's hoping this will stop his collapsing poll numbers, nothing more.

My thoughts exactly.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 5:53 pm

Trump campaign manager: A deportation force TBD

Quote:
still undecided whether Donald Trump will continue to support forced deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US, his campaign manager said Sunday.

"To be determined," said Kellyanne Conway, Trump's new campaign manager, after repeated questioning by CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union."
Conway was responding to reports about what was said in a meeting Trump held on Saturday with a Hispanic advisory council. Sources in the room told BuzzFeed that Trump spoke about a "humane and efficient" way to work with undocumented immigrants in the country currently, which was characterized by BuzzFeed as a way to legalize some and let them stay.

Politically incorrect word used below:
Since I am autistic I am not supposed to hsvecany theory of mind but I think I have an idea of what some on the Trump supporter spectrum are thinking. "Trump is reneging on his key promise to us because he has been pussywhipped by his new campaign manager"

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman