I can't vote for the democrat or republican

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 2:40 am

No, you know what f**k this election, I am done, i don't give a crap neither of them are the right one. I wont vote for either, I might just make a point to vote and write in no one. Seriously f**k it f**k this whole year so far.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 2:51 am

yeah not going to vote for either, I am going to try to ignore the b.s and vote 'NO ONE' this election because this is the biggest fuckging farce of an election I have ever seen. f**k it, i am sick of being expected to be some patriotic american when I hate everything this system has to offer.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:30 am

My sentiments exactly.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

01 Sep 2016, 8:23 am

Keeping things in perspective, I'd say Trump is the best nominee the GOP has had in a long time. I couldn't vote for a Bush, McCain, or Romney but Trump seems like a real departure from the party establishment. I'd say Hillary is maybe the worst Democrat nominee ever, she can't even run on anything except for attacking her opponent and ridiculous pandering. The fourth estate is just as big of an opponent as the banks and other special interests, the corporate media is nothing more than a propaganda outlet for multinational corporate fascism so it is best to take everything in the MSM with a grain of salt.

Not voting is better than voting for Hillary at least, she's such a irredeemable candidate and she is the embodiment of the establishment and the system that you claim to hate. I don't know how anybody could vote for her, even if you dislike Trump why vote for her rather than Gary Johnson or Jill Stein? Hillary winning would be a massive victory for the establishment of both parties, they are terrified of being swept away by populist rage.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 10:15 am

Or you could you know vote third party instead of doing nothing. If any year would be the year to slap the big two with a third party candidate it would be this year.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 10:32 am

^^^
That.
The OP could always vote for Jill Stein if she really cant stomach the two mainstream candidates.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 11:16 am

Jacoby, a dolphin would also be apart from party establishment, can we have one as a candidate? Clearly more intelligent at least, not to mention gentler and better-looking to boot.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

01 Sep 2016, 11:28 am

Mootoo wrote:
Jacoby, a dolphin would also be apart from party establishment, can we have one as a candidate? Clearly more intelligent at least, not to mention gentler and better-looking to boot.

I would vote dolphin over Hillary every time

hail to our new cetacean overlords

a mackerel in every pot!

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 11:54 am

Dolphins hang out in schools and I'd still vote them over Hillary.
Sea .. what I did there? :nerdy:

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 11:59 am

Great puns, but of course the point is that not just anyone or anything can - a stone is not the norm, either. Or a feather.

BlasphemousDoggy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Sep 2016, 12:15 pm

Yeah I feel like that's the problem with all this. Whenever we get two potential candidates who both seem horrible like Trump and Clinton and some people (like me) don't want to vote for either candidate one of them will still end up winning the election anyways (I really hope it's not Trump he smells like bad news). I feel like our voting system is completely unreliable because of this and that we should have a better way of picking our leaders.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 12:51 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Keeping things in perspective, I'd say Trump is the best nominee the GOP has had in a long time. I couldn't vote for a Bush, McCain, or Romney but Trump seems like a real departure from the party establishment. I'd say Hillary is maybe the worst Democrat nominee ever, she can't even run on anything except for attacking her opponent and ridiculous pandering. The fourth estate is just as big of an opponent as the banks and other special interests, the corporate media is nothing more than a propaganda outlet for multinational corporate fascism so it is best to take everything in the MSM with a grain of salt.

Not voting is better than voting for Hillary at least, she's such a irredeemable candidate and she is the embodiment of the establishment and the system that you claim to hate. I don't know how anybody could vote for her, even if you dislike Trump why vote for her rather than Gary Johnson or Jill Stein? Hillary winning would be a massive victory for the establishment of both parties, they are terrified of being swept away by populist rage.

Both Trump and Hillary are under investigation for criminal activities...not sure either of them can be president in that case. Also if I do vote it would probably be for Jill Stein, but uhh I am so disgusted with this election I don't even want to take part, I'd rather burn my voting ballot when it comes to be honest. I guess I'll just vote for her and shove it back in the mail box real quick before I can't resist burning it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 12:53 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Dolphins hang out in schools and I'd still vote them over Hillary.
Sea .. what I did there? :nerdy:

:lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 12:55 pm

BlasphemousDoggy wrote:
Yeah I feel like that's the problem with all this. Whenever we get two potential candidates who both seem horrible like Trump and Clinton and some people (like me) don't want to vote for either candidate one of them will still end up winning the election anyways (I really hope it's not Trump he smells like bad news). I feel like our voting system is completely unreliable because of this and that we should have a better way of picking our leaders.

I really hope it's not trump or hillary, but I doubt that's going to stop one of them getting elected....of course if they are both actually charged with the crimes they are being investigated for, that just might prevent them and pave the way for a third party candidate.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 2:18 pm

Mootoo wrote:

Jacoby's logic is "aspirin doesnt stop my headache, and Tylenol doesnt stop my headache, so I will take a departure and drink a can of Drano because Drano is REALLY DIFFERENT from stuff like Aspirin and Tylenol so its gotta be better for a head ache!"

And because Drano is not recommended as a head ache treatment by the AMA ("the medical establishment") that just proves that drinking Drano the best treatment for head aches.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 6:46 pm

Trump would be a disaster as President. I have come to despise the government of the U.S. because it is corrupt to the very center. So I will vote for Trump. If Trump is by some odd chance elected it would shake of the political configuration in a Big Way. It might even destroy the Republican Party. Voting for Trump is my chance to pin the tail on the Donkey and hang an albatross around the neck of the government. My intentions are purely hostile.