Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 5:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 5:54 pm

She will come to the Debate on her broom.

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2016, 10:34 am

John Edwards was creepier.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 11:22 am

Not really looked into him too much. They're pretty much all the same.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2016, 12:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

He was even creepy for that crowd. Running for President and his wife developed terminal cancer. He decided to continue race. Turns out he was having affair all along. When his mistress came out, he initially called her liar and mentally unstable.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 10:21 pm

Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 4:59 pm

TomS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

He was even creepy for that crowd. Running for President and his wife developed terminal cancer. He decided to continue race. Turns out he was having affair all along. When his mistress came out, he initially called her liar and mentally unstable.

And it's definitely true that he cheated? What a sicko if that's the case!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 5:00 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.

That's pretty much what every country should do.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:22 am

JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 5:14 pm

Hillary is just as monstrous as The Rump.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 8:09 pm

Green monster slime, now in the news. :ninja:

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2016, 8:18 am

I think of Hillary as an evil plotter it is true (Trumps a meglamaniac). But not a true monster. Its not like she eats conservative babies in secret rites.

Hillary:

Monster:

If you look closely you will see differences. Like less artifical materials in the crests.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 12:10 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.

It would cause a massive shake up. Or vote for Jill Stein.

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2016, 12:25 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I don't think Stein is an actual Green. More like a Liberal Democrat with a greenish pallor.

On another note, like your signature. My favorite quote from that time is by one of Napoleon's General's, Francois Lefebvre, when he occupied the conquered Prussian city of Danzig.

"We come to give you liberty and equality, but don't lose your heads about it - the first person who stirs without permission will be shot."

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 5:31 pm

Thats because she is a zombie!! !

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2016, 12:21 pm

TomS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I don't think Stein is an actual Green. More like a Liberal Democrat with a greenish pallor.

On another note, like your signature. My favorite quote from that time is by one of Napoleon's General's, Francois Lefebvre, when he occupied the conquered Prussian city of Danzig.

"We come to give you liberty and equality, but don't lose your heads about it - the first person who stirs without permission will be shot."

That would be the same as the 'Green' party in the UK then, as one of their main promises on their manifesto was to build more houses :?

Thanks. That's cool, and a very good and similar quote! But my one is from George Orwell's- Animal Farm :wink: