Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

03 Sep 2016, 5:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,048
Location: Monroe Twp. NJ

03 Sep 2016, 5:54 pm

She will come to the Debate on her broom.


_________________
Socrates' Last Words: I drank what!! !?????


TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

04 Sep 2016, 10:34 am

John Edwards was creepier.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

04 Sep 2016, 11:22 am

Not really looked into him too much. They're pretty much all the same.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

04 Sep 2016, 12:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Not really looked into him too much. They're pretty much all the same.


He was even creepy for that crowd. Running for President and his wife developed terminal cancer. He decided to continue race. Turns out he was having affair all along. When his mistress came out, he initially called her liar and mentally unstable.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 104,840
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

04 Sep 2016, 10:21 pm

Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


_________________
Peabody

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

05 Sep 2016, 4:59 pm

TomS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Not really looked into him too much. They're pretty much all the same.


He was even creepy for that crowd. Running for President and his wife developed terminal cancer. He decided to continue race. Turns out he was having affair all along. When his mistress came out, he initially called her liar and mentally unstable.


And it's definitely true that he cheated? What a sicko if that's the case!


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

05 Sep 2016, 5:00 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


That's pretty much what every country should do.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2012
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,530
Location: United States of America

06 Sep 2016, 9:22 am

JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


That's pretty much what every country should do.

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.


_________________
I am sick, and in so being I am the healthy one.


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 59,760
Location: Portland, Oregon

06 Sep 2016, 5:14 pm

Hillary is just as monstrous as The Rump.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

06 Sep 2016, 8:09 pm

Green monster slime, now in the news. :ninja:



TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

07 Sep 2016, 8:18 am

I think of Hillary as an evil plotter it is true (Trumps a meglamaniac). But not a true monster. Its not like she eats conservative babies in secret rites.

Hillary:

Image

Monster:

Image

If you look closely you will see differences. Like less artifical materials in the crests.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

07 Sep 2016, 12:10 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


That's pretty much what every country should do.

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.


It would cause a massive shake up. Or vote for Jill Stein.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

07 Sep 2016, 12:25 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


That's pretty much what every country should do.

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.


It would cause a massive shake up. Or vote for Jill Stein.


I don't think Stein is an actual Green. More like a Liberal Democrat with a greenish pallor.

On another note, like your signature. My favorite quote from that time is by one of Napoleon's General's, Francois Lefebvre, when he occupied the conquered Prussian city of Danzig.

"We come to give you liberty and equality, but don't lose your heads about it - the first person who stirs without permission will be shot."



AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,967
Location: Riding on a Dragon

07 Sep 2016, 5:31 pm

Thats because she is a zombie!! !



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

08 Sep 2016, 12:21 pm

TomS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if nobody in the US votes this year and the candidates all scratch their heads when they hear the news.


That's pretty much what every country should do.

Then the most bought by big money candidate wins by default. Just because we bottom feeders won't vote doesn't mean the uppercrust will follow.


It would cause a massive shake up. Or vote for Jill Stein.


I don't think Stein is an actual Green. More like a Liberal Democrat with a greenish pallor.

On another note, like your signature. My favorite quote from that time is by one of Napoleon's General's, Francois Lefebvre, when he occupied the conquered Prussian city of Danzig.

"We come to give you liberty and equality, but don't lose your heads about it - the first person who stirs without permission will be shot."


That would be the same as the 'Green' party in the UK then, as one of their main promises on their manifesto was to build more houses :?

Thanks. That's cool, and a very good and similar quote! But my one is from George Orwell's- Animal Farm :wink:


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"