Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Sep 2016, 7:31 pm

I'm here to answer your questions.
Anything problems that you have, questions that you've been pondering.
However I'm only here for a short time (I'll be away for some months).
[excuse the Matrix theme, they stole the Oracle from Greece]

Dr.Pepper
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Sep 2016, 10:31 pm

The Oracle is The Cheshire Cat???

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 3:51 am

I lost my locker combination. Can you tell it to me please?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 4:09 am

Is there a God and is there any hope that he won't violate me in the worse way possible and turn me into some unnatural slim in the outer part of the universe?

Cause I am pretty sure he will,

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2016, 7:55 pm

EzraS wrote:
I lost my locker combination. Can you tell it to me please?

I can't help with that. In the future try to have a Rudundancy system, such as using Mnemonics to remember the number, writing it on your hand(not visible) when you receive the piece of paper. Creating a simple number system that only you know, then you can openly write it down anywhere, eg Hexadecimal, but instead of Using some letters of the alphabet make 15 unique symbols. Another way is to visualise a room or location, then store items of yours in certain areas (this is to help you remember the order), each item will relate to the number or letter that you need to remember. The Coat (c or 3=3rd letter of alphabet, or even coat = 4, 4 letters) is hung on the back of the door you just opened. it could be a hat or umbrellar etc. Next you hide an item under the rug. Rug is always the key to the second item, the next number or letter you need to recall. A similar way is to make up a silly song, or story.

dcj123 wrote:
Is there a God and is there any hope that he won't violate me in the worse way possible and turn me into some unnatural slim in the outer part of the universe?

Cause I am pretty sure he will,

Well, try not to worry about something that is in the distant future. So long as you are trying to be as good & ethical as you can be that is what is important.
If you feel your time is near, you could try to make amends for things you've done wrong. Apologise to people, explain your situation, give to charity, even lay some flowers on the grave if they have passed on.
Do something really nice for someone that you don't know. It could be as simple as handing out umbrellars to strangers on a rainy day (people often get caught out).

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 10:45 pm

Are we all nothing more than NPCs in someone's RPG quest, crafted so well as to give the illusion of autonomy?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 11:00 pm

SentientPotato wrote:
Are we all nothing more than NPCs in someone's RPG quest, crafted so well as to give the illusion of autonomy?

I second this,

I have considered that maybe no one is real but me and this is all a test or that I am not real and someone else is being tested.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2016, 4:05 am

SentientPotato wrote:

Yes. Or actually "Heaven" is boring as heck, and they come here for entertainment - the ULTIMATE RPG.