Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 1:50 am

Boxman108 wrote:
Maybe foreign women with a bit of a language barrier and who probably don't know who Emil is or anything about Nier or video games in general are more my niche.

First conversation I've had in more than a few months lol. Probably still a fake, someone trying to scam me if not a bot. It's happened before in plenty of places, always sucks. Do have a thing for Dominican I guess but it's a problem if we can't understand each other.

They have good baseball players down there.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

arthur_arcturus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2016, 5:23 pm

I have tried it but nothing came of it. People are not in the mood to sustain any kind of conversation. Women expect you to do all the work and entertain them but at the same time are unable to be interested in anything that's beyond celebrities and sensory stimulation. I don't think that text and pictures sufficiently engage women. Most are just on there to see how many people like them. Many will match you and never text after that. Complete waste of time.

Soulsparrer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2016, 9:34 am

I'm in a smaller town and online dating sites are mostly dead - never bothered with Tinder but heard it's more of a hookup site than a serious dating site.

Honestly, at least in my location I wouldn't recommend these dating sites for anything more than a "booty call", at least not the free dating sites; maybe the paid dating sites have more serious individuals.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 10:01 am

screenshot from pc

sceenshot from iphone, continued.